how much do you pay for gas? (how often?)

Seems like my average is $60 to $65 a week. Oh well.

about $100.00 fill gas up my monstor truck :eek: :lol:

for about 3 to 4 weeks

Today, I paid $4.67 per gallon :roll:

My husband paid $50 to $53 weekly! I wish our American have OWN natural oil make a cheap price not from damn Arab's oil!

Yesterday, I paid 73 dollars to fill up my tank...:pissed:

I pay $30-40 once a week. my car is a alero oldsmobile 2002 sedan and I live home to work about 15 minutes, I don't drive around much because of high gas :(

Yesterday, I paid 73 dollars to fill up my tank...:pissed:

Ouch! How much is price for gas gallon per? Do you drive a van or truck? Here is 4.05 now. 4.19 is last week ago. The gas is going down again.

The longer this goes on, it gets more stressful. We are spending at least $55 each week on gas.

It has an impact on the budget. :mad:

Bott, I do understand how do you feeling. It's stressful! My husband think I am lucky not to drive. But I am still help him some gas if he need. The best to ride on a bike to save the money. I have my own bike.

Hmmm sounded like Yugo is not the worst of all...

Perhaps the car that Fred Flinstone is worse than Yugo, as you can't find motor nor tranny in Fred's car, golly much worse than Yugo....

Seriously, the last time I saw it was couple years ago, friend of mine's daughter had it, no problem for over 150k miles. I thought it was joke!
Finally I ain't gonna buy Yugo cause I don't want to learn how Fred manage to get his car moving with his legs

Hey, Sorry, man .. for not responding... How do I have that Yugo that have 179k miles on it.. Well, I usually bought and collected junk cars here one of em was a yugo from a guy who called us to remove it from his backyard after over 10 years sitting.I towed it away I paid 40 bucks for it from him who told me it was great car for him... as it still runs but clutch was gone before it parked.. but I peeked on the speedo it showed 79k on it but this guy said it already turned over once so that mean 179k on it .. wow .. that is only one I knew of was a excellent car I am sure it may be one out of 500 may be that good ... hope it helps ...Any Yugo fans out there huh..haha.. But check out Chevrolet Geo's as they seem become one of hottest old used cars today I have 4 of em two Storms and one 2 doors Metro and 4 Doors Metro I got several people stopped by expressed thier interests in em to fix up as I think they may be cheaper to fix em up than buy new small cars they ran well over good 30 to 35 miles per gallons... I sold one two weeks ago

Tank to both cars Opel Corsa and Mercedes-Benz A150 for $215 yesterday.

I swipe, drive and swipe. As long as the statement's okay, we're okay. I've cut back on driving. More errands on less trips. Driving is a neccessity around here. I think we average 30-35 dollars each time the car is filled up. Almost once a week to ten days.

I will probably get the bike out to ride to the gym if I go in afternoons. Before moving out here, we walked alot. :)

I use about $40 every two weeks for my Jeep's gas.

Hubby uses about $50 per day for his van.

Back