How much alcohol?

stefan2832

Reaction score
Myself?...I rarely drink..maybe once every year or two.
As a result I don't have much of a tolerence for alcohol.

1 pint- I'm merry :D

2 pints- I'm a 'bit drunk' :cheers:

3 pints- I'm 'really drunk' :drunk:

4 pints- Body won't take any more and I have to be
carried home! :zzz:

I normally stop at 2!

Whats your limit?....or do you have one? :hmm:

Thats weird to have an Irishman not having big tolerance to alcohol.

I used to drink alcohol years ago, but havent drank at all for few years now.

Heavy question and I am NOT going to exaggerate or brag.

If I wanted to feel drunk, but still can play foosball at professional level - I can drink about 10-15 pints of 10%abv beer.

5 pints of Budweiser I feel perfectly sober.

To compare... One 12oz of 10% abv beer is 3 12oz of Budweiser or the like.

Last week I had at least 50 different beer, and drank a lot of them often.
Great American Beer Festival is great.

I haven't found my limit, and I have totally no desire to. :shock:

Example of how I can drink: :giggle::giggle: oh wait! :shock:

This is coming from a Brewhouse Manager, talking about his Boss.
My roommate and I went out and drank with them at the brewery. Free beer all night long....

Names removed.

(My Boss) actually went home about 45min after he got here.

He crashed his bike twice on the way home. Once on each forearm. Slept in a ditch next to a fence along Baseline. Threw up. Made it home. Threw up some more. And never made it into his bed.

You will have to let (my roommate) know that the rematch isn't going to happen today. We actually have flowers for the funeral on stand-by. =)

While he was here he did comment that he was pretty sure he had learned sign language last night, but forgotten it all by this morning...

For the record, my roommate and I were at work next morning just peachy fine! 10+ beer, all 10%abv too.

OMG... I used to drink 12 glasses of screwdriver as "Vodka and Orange" for my 16th birthday. After 12th, I threw up and then, I passed out. The next day, I had a hangover after drunk too much alcohol. After that, I never drink it again. Only a glass of wine (or two) with my dinner.

i drink once not everyday from alcohol because im sezuires my parents knew it

Dixieland Delight or Rig Fuel?

I'll tell ya about*my most hilarious experience with MOONSHINE in the South.

My friends are notorious drinkers, all who had something to do with farming or outrageous sexual experiences. Almost everyday, it's brewskie night, though I know better! LOL Yeah I will drink, but every now and then. They love beer, I'm OK with it, but I like the hard stuff. Usually, I will down a Jack (2 oz shot) and Coke. It suits me good, I've grown a tolerance to it and hold it in nicely. I'll tell you this, if you're gonna be doing this, then you will have to initiate yourself with the 'Hugging of the shitter!'* You can't hold in your poison unless you prep your innards to constant abuse. Who can forget the first time he/she hurled their sacred nectar? No one knows this, but that was during my stint at Disney - me and a few roomates drank a round from EVERY International Pavilion at EPCOT - take a good guess what happened. Hint: It isn't sanctioned by Mickey Mouse himself.

Disclaimer: Good chance of fucking up your liver and God forbid, what have you with plumbing trouble - Do this at your own risk!

So one night, our neighbor Bobo*showed up*and invited us to his 4th of July bash*for a weekend. Flask in hand (guess what it had in it!), he poured*us a shot and told me, "Try this. It's a little something a buddy brewed up in the Tennessee mountains."

So, I*slammed it. It went down smooth as a virgin's inner thigh, got about halfway down my esophagus (throat pipe for those who don't know your anatomy), and went off like a hand grenade. Then it just all settled in, everybody celebrated that toast "HELL YEAH!" I was beyond myself already, then I thought 'nothing to it'. We went over outside his place and slammed some more. Then after 14 shots, it hit me like a runaway train. I got dizzy and my head began to pound. Everywhere I looked appeared like a lagging vid cam. After my final "HELL YEAH!", I looked at them with a face like suddenly getting the urge to shit. They dragged my ass outside the deck and I messed up his*perfectly manicured lawn. Whoo! That was disgusting as hell, I don't think anyone's seen*an ocean sized pour down. Looking at their faces,*they could have sworn it was time to hose me down with*some*nasty stomach reliever, but - ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD DUDES!*

After that, I woke up the next morning on our deck, and I have no idea how the hell I got there. Funny thing is, no hangover - and was told his gorgeous cousin and I were pawing each other. Talk about possibly doing it, and not remember it!

I'm pretty sure*anyone could have run it in*their truck and it would have cleaned*it's valves quite nicely. But I'll tell you this, only trust it from who you know. The right kind is pure ethanol, pure alcohol. The wrong stuff may have methanol and other impurities that can put you out for good. LOL

I drink a beer or a glass of wine at least a few times a week. In the summer when I don't have as much work to do, I will drink a beer or two almost everyday. I like alcoholic beverages, and I cannot deny. But as far as getting drunk, I reserve that for special occasions (like my birthday). I rarely drink more than 5-6 drinks in a night. But sometimes, as it looks like the previous posters can attest to, it's fun to let go and unleash the beast!

I only drink a glass of wine when going out or when I'm invited which doesn't happen often LOL... I don't like what alcohol is doing to you... Once wasted and NEVER EVER again! ;)

I'm a social drinker. f you'll have a drink, so shall I! Even then I know when to stop cause being wasted (did it one time and never again) is not a pleasant feeling.

I drink a beer or a glass of wine at least a few times a week. In the summer when I don't have as much work to do, I will drink a beer or two almost everyday. I like alcoholic beverages, and I cannot deny. But as far as getting drunk, I reserve that for special occasions (like my birthday). I rarely drink more than 5-6 drinks in a night. But sometimes, as it looks like the previous posters can attest to, it's fun to let go and unleash the beast!

Ditto here! I am not going to lie and say that I dont enjoy getting a buzz every now and then. It is NICE to let loose every now and then. I think that keeps me sane.

Since I havent been drinking much in the past year, my tolerance is not as high. My limit is about 3 bottles of beers. After that, I dont enjoy it as much and just want to go to sleep.

Back