How many times did you take some shower or bath per day?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
When I get up and do work out 3 sets for count 20 times ABS crunch then take shower real cold water and using soap and shampoo and condition then go work unitl finish work then take a shower cold water and then work out my physical at YMCA after that then take a shower hot water and go home then take a shower hot water with soap total been shower 4 times for per day. So keep me clean and smell fresh too. So wondering how about you? :)

once a day, unless i do something where i need to take another shower.

DreamyHawaii said:
When I get up and do work out 3 sets for count 20 times ABS crunch then take shower real cold water and using soap and shampoo and condition then go work unitl finish work then take a shower cold water and then work out my physical at YMCA after that then take a shower hot water and go home then take a shower hot water with soap total been shower 4 times for per day. So keep me clean and smell fresh too. So wondering how about you? :)

I just want to say... I have been there to work out and took bath/shower 3-4 times a day.. for about couple weeks, I got sereve rashes in some areas like legs, between legs, my arms and my back.. and my hair,.. so I went see Dr.. Dr said that I took too many showers... Dr said... We only need 1-2 a day even if you work out.. after work out.. just rinse with cold water.. and go home before go bed.. take shower.. so I did.. it works... for example.. get up morning, working out, if really sweat.. but will do more work out later in the day... just wipe out the sweat on face and rinse.. (to prevent zits and cool down too).. then work out again.. --take shower... if the weather is so hot and humid.. take shower again before go bed.. so you can sleep well..

I have been working out quite pretty much lately since we got puppy.. to help me to lose weights and stop smoking too.. I just want to lose weights before having other surgery to repair the herina.. less risk on operation table if you are not that overweights.. :)

DreamyHawaii-- keep it up... I find it really energy and fresh after i work out.. its like no negative feelings or down/depressing..
hehe..

Good luck then too..

I take shower/bath 1-2 times a day. In winter time, I would take hot and relaxing bath before I go to bed. Also that keep me warm and cozy lol!

I think the MOST I have taken is 3 in a day. Normally, 1 a day, but working on the railroad now instead of a desk job, I may be changing my shower habits. I am a morning shower person , usually taking a shower just before work. Now, I don't care if I am not the cleanest before going to work, because I am going to get dirty at work. Now, I will probably be a after work shower person.

prostock19 said:
I think the MOST I have taken is 3 in a day. Normally, 1 a day, but working on the railroad now instead of a desk job, I may be changing my shower habits. I am a morning shower person , usually taking a shower just before work. Now, I don't care if I am not the cleanest before going to work, because I am going to get dirty at work. Now, I will probably be a after work shower person.

4th shower is for only your special evening with date ladies. ;)

:mrgreen: I take 1 shower a day, first thing in the moring, and it helps get my morning chores done, as it refreshes and gives me energy to start the day.

Morning showers are a must for me, but Saturday morning baths are the best...heh heh.

OFC, if I been working around the house or in the backyard - or generally getting myself dirty, smelly, funky...Ill take another shower.

Usually once daily; twice daily depending on activities. Too much hot water too often dries out my skin and hair.

once to two times a day. When I was living in New Jersey, it was so humid that I would shower even 3 times a day!

Minimum 1 a day is mandatory for me! I can't image going without shower or bath for 2 long. I know one guy who hates shower, and only take once a month!!! :crazy: :ugh: eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes he wants hugs, me said SORRY, pass that hug! Can't let him touch my kids neither! Whats more he wanted to date with ladies and was upset after every lady, even ugly one turned him down. He is chain smoker! image the smell! shruddering

I usually take one or two times per day...depend on what I am doing. For example, if I work out in the gym, I will have to take a shower after work out. Sometime I like to take a bath and relax before go to bed.

Back