how many of you have ever....

tegumi

Reaction score
How many of u have ever been signing and when u were signing you completely knocked over a drink, or food, and dumped it all over youself? :lol: I seem to be doing this a lot lately... And it ALWAYS happens in public so people can stare.... :wtf:

Oh yeah! I was talking with my dad (who knows sign language) in front of my dream girl. I accidently tripped a PITCH of tea, spilling everywhere. I ran out of restaurnant crying!!!

I admit I'm terrible one... :giggle: My hubby make sure glass or cup away where I signing...

Yep I ve done a few times..ugh! Mostly water and one time I think soda. Gee! Gotta be careful and move the glass farther! LOL!

Yup, it's one of the hazards of sign language; has happened to me a few times.

RebelGirl said:
I've done it before but I always hit myself when I sign.. I'm such a Klutz!

I poke myself in the eye so much its a wounder im not blind.
I have dumped my drink in my lap in my food in others food, all over the table. everyone has cluts like tendancys

No food or drinks on me but I have been injured by sweatshirt's uhh "threads" that you use to pull to tighten your hood... when I sign too vividly, then my finger will hit the thread and it will end up whipping into my face (worser-- my eye!).

(thinking) naw, I never hit any drink or food... guess I was smart enough to keep space open! But what about signing with your drink in your hand and then you "throw" your drink out of your glass! Or spill a bit because you were waving it around... I think I did with a soda can in high school but then people laughed just because it was the "evidence that [me] was very pissed off-- enough to make her spilling her drink!"

gnarlydorkette said:
uhh "threads" that you use to pull to tighten your hood... "

*draw strings

As for the subject, no I've never actually knocked over food or drink. That may have something to do with the fact that I'm a very cautious, slow signer.

Back