How many of you can make people laugh?

Talking about me?
aqkvzex.gif

:lol: I was more afraid it was me!

I wanted to say what Ambrosia was trying to say, but I didn't want to be rude and said nothing. I tend to agree with parts of what's she's saying. I think that posting way too many threads in a week is annoying and pointless that we don't really care about. I can't stop you from feeling the need to create a new thread, but I'm just asking if you would just tone it down a notch. Make threads that are relevant to all of us and not these "oh, what's your favorite color" questions. I know you're new here, but just a bit of advice, that's all. :thumb:

I wanted to say what Ambrosia was trying to say, but I didn't want to be rude and said nothing. I tend to agree with parts of what's she's saying. I think that posting way too many threads in a week is annoying and pointless that we don't really care about. I can't stop you from feeling the need to create a new thread, but I'm just asking if you would just tone it down a notch. Make threads that are relevant to all of us and not these "oh, what's your favorite color" questions. I know you're new here, but just a bit of advice, that's all. :thumb:

FYI-- I like to be curious, and wonder what people are thinking. And just so you know-- I DO need to tone it down-- but only for this week and next week, because I have a lot to do between now and the 20th, when I am supposed to board the Amtrak, and I probably won't be able to respond while I'm visiting my parents, so the next time I'm likely to become fully active again is either on the 23rd or 24th.

FYI-- I like to be curious, and wonder what people are thinking. And just so you know-- I DO need to tone it down-- but only for this week and next week, because I have a lot to do between now and the 20th, when I am supposed to board the Amtrak, and I probably won't be able to respond while I'm visiting my parents, so the next time I'm likely to become fully active again is either on the 23rd or 24th.
Your parents don't have internet? Or, you will too busy? (Understandable at Christmas time.)

I hope you won't have to stay in their camper.

Your parents don't have internet? Or, you will too busy? (Understandable at Christmas time.)

I hope you won't have to stay in their camper.

No, I won't have to. As for responding back to here, the 3G network for my phone down south sucks, making it nearly impossible to do much of anything. And no, my parents don't have Internet, although my Dad does have a phone with it, and I'm not sure he knows how to use it.

understandable. this is a common thing that a new ADer does. you can simply review all old threads though because same questions have been asked many times. sometimes it's fun... sometimes it's not... oh well. just gotta test the water and see how it goes to open a new thread with same ole' question from the past.

U don't have to tone it down. I used to post a lot especially when I was off during winter break or the blizzards of '09 to '10.

Now my question is, can you make friends or family laugh with your skills?

Thank you for posting this. Upon reflection, I realized that I am rather serious and uncomical. I picked up a book on personality development, so I will give that a shot :)

Thank you for posting this. Upon reflection, I realized that I am rather serious and uncomical. I picked up a book on personality development, so I will give that a shot :)

So I've inspired you to try and change? It's not easy to do that. I, too, was the same way, until I realized that being easygoing and funny was better than being all businesslike and serious.

So I've inspired you to try and change? It's not easy to do that. I, too, was the same way, until I realized that being easygoing and funny was better than being all businesslike and serious.

I'm at that age... you know, girls and stuff xD

I'm always so serious that people forget that there's another side to me :D

Well, I am a Jokester ask anyone I know. Now I have a friend, they all loved my jokes and joking around...until this one friend met a god fearing jeasus freak for a wife. Now I tell or make a joke he is all straight faced and makes rude comments like... Thats not funny, Thats old or some other snark remarks... Last time I told him to just go F off somewhere, because he is an ass because he doesnt want to upset his religeous wife and her family... amazing how a Player can change and denie his past.... if only she really knew.

Well, I am a Jokester ask anyone I know. Now I have a friend, they all loved my jokes and joking around...until this one friend met a god fearing jeasus freak for a wife. Now I tell or make a joke he is all straight faced and makes rude comments like... Thats not funny, Thats old or some other snark remarks... Last time I told him to just go F off somewhere, because he is an ass because he doesnt want to upset his religeous wife and her family... amazing how a Player can change and denie his past.... if only she really knew.

I, too, am religious, but I still know how to have a good time and nit ruin the fun..

Back