how many of u were born from deaf family or hearing family?

how many of u were born and raised in hearing and deaf family?

• deaf family

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • hearing family

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ChelEler
No, he's adopted so he doesn't know if his real birth parents are deaf or not. Same with his FULL brothers/sisters. :slap: :D

ohh, I didn't know sorry about that!!

my parents grandparents FULL DEAF grnadparents back home RUSSIA. I and parent went canada move ages 14. Sorry english terrlbe. learning took time imporove. mine better english and ASL THAN parents of mine. parent commite Russia sign laugage. i talk pa/ ma russian all time.

I was born hearing but became deaf around 1-2 years of age. Both my mom and my dad are hearing, and so are my siblings. While I was in foster care I have lived with 2 different "deaf" families, so I do have some experience in living in a deaf family.

I am only one deaf in my family that they are all hearing but my grandfather's cousin is deaf and havent meet his cousin which I havent meet her. I just looking for her from old deaf school no luck! :)

My family are deaf, but all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmothers are hearing

all of my family are hearing except me and my cousin .. we both are deaf. :)

All my family are hearing and I am only one deaf.

my whole family s deaf my parent my grandparent my great grandparents my deaf generation goes back all the way to 1700s every counsin i have is deaf every aunt i have is dead every uncle i have is deaf i have no kids myself but once i have an kid high chance he or she ll be deaf

Only deafie in my family. Even my kids are hearing. Was born hearing myself and became deaf at 14 years of age.

Back