How many kids you want?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
I have been wondering... how many kids I want?

But sometimes I have thought about having children that has to be even numbers.

I am a fanatic about going to amusement parks and I plan to take my children to the parks.... imagine this....

(I bore 3 children, it is an example, alright!!)

My future husband to be and I took three children to the amusement park, we found this wild roller coaster. There were only two persons in each car, my hon would want to ride with me, and my two of three children would ride together, so that leaves out my other child alone with stranger? I would probably feel guility, I would want to have an even number kids, such as 2 or 4. So none of my children would be left out! Have you wonder about that?

I really wanna having kids on my own , but i recently lost baby *miscarriaged* last summer which september 1, 2004 ... but i think that i would not tryin to have a baby again in the future cause i am just afraid that i will getting sick again with iron gettin low if i am gettin preggy! so too high risk for lupus disease on me! so i guess i better wait few years later on and see how my irons doing , if it still plm then i might adopting a newborn or 1,2,3,4, or 5 yrs old child from Adoption Agency .. who knows.. smile!! My Dream about babies how many i wanna is 6 to 8 kids , cause i really love kids so much , i raised my niece, nephews.. i used to be their legal custody for 9 months since i got them out from the foster care , etc... i love taking care of kids , helping ppl's kids if need , etc... i can't stop loving the kids cause they are come number FIRST in my heart! smile

TongueOnFire

Right now I have one child. I would like to have another one but the man is too far to do anything til he move up here. Then go from there. I would rather have 2 kids and no more. :D

Cuz I know few couple who have one kid and ended up losing them by death and leave them as a childless parent. I dont want to be like that. I am willing to take a risk to have one more and lose both.

have always want 4....

no more than 4!

got 3 now.. Husband and I say "will see in about a year if Things go smooth then go for last child.. If not then tie"

Wendy

TongueOnFire said:
I really wanna having kids on my own , but i recently lost baby *miscarriaged* last summer which september 1, 2004 ... but i think that i would not tryin to have a baby again in the future cause i am just afraid that i will getting sick again with iron gettin low if i am gettin preggy! so too high risk for lupus disease on me! so i guess i better wait few years later on and see how my irons doing , if it still plm then i might adopting a newborn or 1,2,3,4, or 5 yrs old child from Adoption Agency .. who knows.. smile!! My Dream about babies how many i wanna is 6 to 8 kids , cause i really love kids so much , i raised my niece, nephews.. i used to be their legal custody for 9 months since i got them out from the foster care , etc... i love taking care of kids , helping ppl's kids if need , etc... i can't stop loving the kids cause they are come number FIRST in my heart! smile

TongueOnFire

TOF,

Im sorry to hear about your baby. Hopefully there will be some miracles come to your life to raise children. I think children are precious! I can't wait to have my own. When I was little, I wanted 10 children! Because I m the 8th of nine children! (all of us are adopted) I know that my adopted mom couldn't have children because she was young, she had a great pain in her fallopian tubes. She and her family had to travel from her home to the next hospital from riding the wagon. It takes three hours to drive from her old home to the hospital where she went. She must be in a great pain. The doctor had to removed her fallopian tubes. Thankfully, to my adopted father loves my mother more than anything, he told her there was nothing to worry about. Miracously, they apopted nine children!! So believe in miracle, my friend TOF. :)

Bewitched said:
TOF,

Im sorry to hear about your baby. Hopefully there will be some miracles come to your life to raise children. I think children are precious! I can't wait to have my own. When I was little, I wanted 10 children! Because I m the 8th of nine children! (all of us are adopted) I know that my adopted mom couldn't have children because she was young, she had a great pain in her fallopian tubes. She and her family had to travel from her home to the next hospital from riding the wagon. It takes three hours to drive from her old home to the hospital where she went. She must be in a great pain. The doctor had to removed her fallopian tubes. Thankfully, to my adopted father loves my mother more than anything, he told her there was nothing to worry about. Miracously, they apopted nine children!! So believe in miracle, my friend TOF. :)

wow ... good story you got about that!! awwww about your adopted dad loves your adopted mom so much , which no matter what she been go throu , and adopted 9 kids .. wow wow! that what i would like to be * adopted mom * one day ... or Foster Mother!!! cause i love kids so much , i know that kids need home , etc... to be there for their lifes! smile.....

my friend, Bewitched.. smile

TongueOnFire

Bewitched said:

I am a fanatic about going to amusement parks and I plan to take my children to the parks.... imagine this....

My future husband to be and I took three children to the amusement park, we found this wild roller coaster. There were only two persons in each car, my hon would want to ride with me, and my two of three children would ride together, so that leaves out my other child alone with stranger? I would probably feel guility, I would want to have an even number kids, such as 2 or 4. So none of my children would be left out! Have you wonder about that?
Depends on whereabout I live in... If I live in USA, it will be one kid or two kids. If in Sweden, it will be three - four kids since they provide the wonderful programs and support systems for kids.

But of course, the final decision goes to my future wife.

Must two children.

After having 2 children and it will depends our family's $. If we still got more money to support other children then we will have 3rd or more.

CoolieFroggie said:
Wanna have 4 kids but own one..

Then you need to have sex with a man to have 3 more kids...
you can have them all within by 2006. :whistle:

We have two and that's good enough for me. I lost 4 pregnancies from miscarriage and it's hard on my health. So I enjoy the 2 kids we have and wait for some nieces and nephews to love and spoil!

more the merrier :whistle:

to be realistic- depending on my career as I am not sure if I want to continue to go for Veterinary medicine when I'm done going back to school for my second BS degree in biological sciences- I'm still getting my bachelors in psychology and will graduate this year.... (hurry up)

How many kids will also totally depend on the future husband too, as he got a voice in this. If I'm lucky I would like two or three kids. But life never works out the way we intend it to work out all of the time. I'll be happy just to have one than have none at all.

Bewitched said:

If you want, I will give you 2 of my kids

Well...I'm not fertile, lol. (This is pretty strange, considering I came from a very fertile family with large number of nephews, neices and countless cousins XD )

So...I have no idea if I will ever have a kid or not. :/

I have 1 Infant death, 2 children, and One on the way. So total are 4 children. So 5th baby will my final and last after 4th baby due on April. Enough for me.
Mommyof3

2 is good for me. I like kids though, so if I happen to have more, that would be cool.

Back