How many Horsepower?

CrzyQuickSilver

Reaction score
hello Im driving 88' Chevy Pickup with 4.3l V6 pushing 455 Horsepowers. Street/Strip 4 speed Automatic transmission with Locks..... 12,344 miles on Motor and transmission right now, I built this from scratch up... this is dialy driving. very good truck. Im going to drop this truck alittle more and will sand the old paint off and Black primer it all by the time Springs comes up, Drag Stars wheel 15x10 rear, 15x7 front wheels. my truck got 4 10in Alpine Subwoofer and 2 Mono amplifter, 7in Alpine Dvd player in dashboard.... Got switches for fuel pump, electric fan and starter.... Blue neon under truck...Customized guaged board with blue lights all over it.... B&M slap shifter on floor, 20% Black tinted wondow, 5% on back, Rear bumper Rollpan welded together for smooth looks

Post all here what yo driving and what did you do with it....

Nice truck could you get pic of that engine in truck?

For me I don't push hp out stock engine.
I own
79 F150 4.9L
91 Bronco 5.0L V8 replace bad 2 heads and intake this winter.
94 geo tracker 1.6L that produce 95 hp but it get me 35 mpg.

Sorry guys, this is my new account AGAIN!! CrzyQuickSilver was my recently account for 2 days then till I signed in and it wouldn't let me and I has to reset password and then reset password then put new one and now it's saying INVALID, Man Im so pissed man, Here the picture you wanted to see the engine

Sorry guys, this is my new account AGAIN!! CrzyQuickSilver was my recently account for 2 days then till I signed in and it wouldn't let me and I has to reset password and then reset password then put new one and now it's saying INVALID, Man Im so pissed man, Here the picture you wanted to see the engine

New account are not allowed in AD, did you try click on forgotten password?

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/68982-forgot-username-password.html#post1403673

Yeah I did everything and got email with new password and I put it in and it kept saying invalids

hello Im driving 88' Chevy Pickup with 4.3l V6 pushing 455 Horsepowers. Street/Strip 4 speed Automatic transmission with Locks..... 12,344 miles on Motor and transmission right now, I built this from scratch up... this is dialy driving. very good truck. Im going to drop this truck alittle more and will sand the old paint off and Black primer it all by the time Springs comes up, Drag Stars wheel 15x10 rear, 15x7 front wheels. my truck got 4 10in Alpine Subwoofer and 2 Mono amplifter, 7in Alpine Dvd player in dashboard.... Got switches for fuel pump, electric fan and starter.... Blue neon under truck...Customized guaged board with blue lights all over it.... B&M slap shifter on floor, 20% Black tinted wondow, 5% on back, Rear bumper Rollpan welded together for smooth looks

Post all here what yo driving and what did you do with it....

Im interested in your engine spec, that engine definitely look like a sleeper's engine. Doesnt look like 400+ hp engine to me.

Nice truck could you get pic of that engine in truck?

For me I don't push hp out stock engine.
I own
79 F150 4.9L
91 Bronco 5.0L V8 replace bad 2 heads and intake this winter.
94 geo tracker 1.6L that produce 95 hp but it get me 35 mpg.

1979 4.9L, lol. 5.0 or 302 sounds cooler. :cool2:

seriously 78-79 ford truck/bronco ftmfw.
I have 1979 F150 2 wheel drive with less than 50k original miles.

Back