How many gym rats do we have here?

I don't have a video of me doing it and I need the one in my house, so how about a video of a skinny highschool kid ripping one up

YouTube - Stuart A.K.A The Phonebook Ripper

The deck of cards is impressive. I couldn't do that.

The trick is using the thumb as the "slicer" to help make that first initial "cut" several pages in. Once you get past that then the rest should follow. It's the bigger phone book that's impressive. More strength is needed for that and bigger hands, too. That's Clay's advantage there. The deck of cards? An entirely different approach. Clay just ripped it right through it quickly. I've seen others where people struggle to get it ripped through. It's better to watch it in person and see the details.

You sure? I do frequent 5-6 mile jogs in an hour, I think avg is ~600 cals burned.
Swimming is like ~400 in 1hr of novice/amateur strokes.

AFAIK I thought weight lifting is like half of that? Haven't done any in awhile though, kind of out of that now.
I don't go on AD much but yeah, you're right. Must've read an misinformed article somewhere.

Personally, I prefer a combination of intense weight lifting and light cardio (20-30 mins) on a treadmill for fat loss but that's only a part of it. Having an impeccable diet is what leads to fat loss.

Back