How many Deafies here from Australia?

Ziusudra

Reaction score
I'm wondering how many deafies are here on AllDeaf from Australia. I know there are about 3 others apart from myself. Please feel free to introduce yourself if you're from Australia! :)

shezzbeav said:
What happened?

Marriage wasn't working and several other reasons as well. So best thing for everyone was for me to go back to the States. Am glad I did because I've gotten myself together quicker than I expected. Am a part time College student (uni) and been catching up with old friends and making new friends in the process. :D

Aw, sorry to hear about you and Andrew, but I'm happy to hear that you're happy back home in the States :D Hope things go well for you ;)

PurpleRose71 said:
Marriage wasn't working and several other reasons as well. So best thing for everyone was for me to go back to the States. Am glad I did because I've gotten myself together quicker than I expected. Am a part time College student (uni) and been catching up with old friends and making new friends in the process. :D

Oh, I'm sorry about ur marriage situation, but it looks
like you've made good progress with school and
old/new friends. Welcome back to the States.

Y said:
Oh, I'm sorry about ur marriage situation, but it looks
like you've made good progress with school and
old/new friends. Welcome back to the States.

Thanks. Have made some progress in getting things back together in the States. :)

Lol, it does if you move here! :P Hello Tamara, Sharlie, whereabouts in Australia are you from?? I'm on the Gold Coast! :)

Not me, but I'd love to visit Aussieland someday...them Tim Tams are soooo good. :)

Ziusudra said:
Lol, it does if you move here! :P Hello Tamara, Sharlie, whereabouts in Australia are you from?? I'm on the Gold Coast! :)

I'm from Melbourne, near Mt Dandenong Ranges!!

Sounded great for you Deaf Aussie would be great benefits to meeting all of you guys from AD'ers... You guys get know each together who live in Aussie bounders.

How's that sound good for you guys ?

Wishes you have great meeting all of you guys each together..

My dream wanna my vacation in Aussie for my honeymoon but failed.. :( which it's quite expensive to staying/Air too...

Maybe We might in the retires and would be great for us vacation in Aussie who knows.. (chuckles)

I bet there are 3.57 million deaf (loss hearing, hard of hearing, pretend be hearing and fully deaf) in Australia with my guess by 17% as usually.

Let me guess, 20 million deaf people in the states if so that equals the population of Australia!

Back