How Long..........

Met "C" about a month before we went out... and we have been stuck together ever since! A year and... [counting] 3 months. Just a year and three months?!? It feels like a lifetime although! We couldn't rememeber our lives before each other [laughing]

We are an old married couple compared to friends our age! They are having their times of their life in bars/clubs with friends, fighting, breaking up with many parnters, searching for that "one" while we are having our times of our life in our homes with small (here and there) bickers but the make-up [blank] is fun! ;-)

Met "a man" in April 2001, and moved in with "a man" in July 2001, and I got pregnant with "a man"s child and I married this "a man" and our son was born.

We were in relationship for 11 months before I married him. And STILL in love with this "a man" who became my husband.

The longest relationship was when I was married to my ex for 19 years. Now I'm happily married to my 2nd husband for a year and 10 months. :hug: I was dating my 2nd husband for 15 months before we got married. I haven't posted much in AD because I've been busy with my family and wonderful hubby. We have five children..my 2 girls and his 2 girls and a son.

I hope it isn't an immature competition on who has the longest relationship...
cause I hope nobody use that to bash me and rub it all in my
face. trying to make me jealous and stuff, just because I am single and
got nobody to be with. And putting me or each other down and stuff.

That is just saying... "haha I got somebody and you don't have nobody"

It doesn't matter how long your relationship last....
I don't want this to feed more ignorance. To prove that you are better than anybody.

As long as you are healthy, happy, and well being... with good mind,
and all.... and making sure your family is happy and healthy
and as long as everyone has a roof over their head... and food on tables
That's what count. :cool:

I've been in my relationship right now for a little over 10 monthes. This is my longest thus far and i hope it is going to be the longest...

I've been in a relationship with Nas for almost a year now.

My longest relationship with any of my exes -- 2 years and 1 month.

OldNavyGirl said:
I'm single for 4 months now :-P

Let me POSTWHORE! another addition is......

I've been in a little over 2 years relationship in the past... not anymore.

Let me see.... *counts*

I know my GF for 3 1/2 years and decide to be together for 6 months now. It was wonderful experience in friend/relationship.

been friends first before I dated my hubby, been friends for two yrs, dated for a yr, engaged for 1 1/2 yr and married 7 yrs this summer. Meaning I knew my hubby for almost 11 yrs. wow. :eek2:

I'm horrible with giving accurate numbers, since I'm not obsessive about keeping track of dates (b/c I think it's more important to focus on the content of the relationship rather than the quantity)... but here goes anyway - Been married for about 2 and half years, dated for nearly 2 years. I've known the same guy for about 4-5 years in total. Geez, time goes by fast!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I hope it isn't an immature competition on who has the longest relationship...
cause I hope nobody use that to bash me and rub it all in my
face. trying to make me jealous and stuff, just because I am single and
got nobody to be with. And putting me or each other down and stuff.

That is just saying... "haha I got somebody and you don't have nobody"

It doesn't matter how long your relationship last....
I don't want this to feed more ignorance. To prove that you are better than anybody.

As long as you are healthy, happy, and well being... with good mind,
and all.... and making sure your family is happy and healthy
and as long as everyone has a roof over their head... and food on tables
That's what count. :cool:

Now I like this kind of post, Miss Pin!!! Very astute of you, and agree with this.

Now back on topic:
Ive been with my partner for six months, and known her for the last few years as a good friend, and have enjoyed every minute of it.

I've been in relationship for 7 years - my second wife. My first marriage lasted 15 years.

longest i ever been in a relationship was 7 years currently in a new relationship for 6 months

My GF and I been together exactly 5 years today. Met her though Online then in person at one of Amtrak rail station exact 5 years ago today.

Elmo and I have been together for almost 2 months and getting serious now. Love you baby, ALWAYS, ENTERNITY! We just met and already together. Thats how much we love each other. Right, baby? IRLYSMTD!

*SMOOCHIES* :kiss: :hug:

My guy and I have been together for 1 1/2 years. This June will be a year that I've been living with him. :)

Back