How Long Do Your HA Batteries Last?

I use Rayovac 675 and they last me over 3 weeks.

It actually varies on the background sound.

If I frequently visited the noisy mall often, then my batteries would last shorter. Since I don't visit loud places often, my batteries last longer. :)

Just a quick update, this is the first time ive had to change my batteries since going to the Naida V UP... It will have been 3 weeks tomorrow!! YAY!!! Nice LONG battery life!!
:D
*EQL*

About a week and a half. I don't know the size but this batteries I use is also suitable for CI user.

3 weeks? dang that's pretty good. Mine is about a week to a week and a half.

Btw, how much does Naida V UP cost?

3 weeks? dang that's pretty good. Mine is about a week to a week and a half.

Btw, how much does Naida V UP cost?

I should clarify, my Naida V UP take a size 675 battery and last 3 weeks. They size 13 battery of the SP lasted less than a week.

My Naida V UP cost the same as the SP, which was just under 3000$. However, I get $500/ear, so that took the cost down a bit. I'm pretty sure those numbers are correct, though I'm not looking at the invoice.

*EQL*

I use Power One size 675's and they can last up to almost three weeks.

My hearing aid batteries last approximately 4 weeks each. :)

It may be a bit longer or shorter depending on the surrounding sounds. The more sounds, the shorter the lifespan. The quieter, the longer the lifespan.

My hearing aid batteries last approximately 4 weeks each. :)

It may be a bit longer or shorter depending on the surrounding sounds. The more sounds, the shorter the lifespan. The quieter, the longer the lifespan.

What type of batteries do you have (size and company)?

Could be the batteries you use...I use CI batteries and they last a bit longer...but the more u wear and more programs u have etc more the batt gets used I wear mine for bout maybe 15 hrs max sometimes and my batts last a week to 2 weeks sometimess. Try PowerOne batteries :)

I've heard (no pun intended) the same recommendation from other hearing aid users regarding PowerOne batteries.

When I used to wear hearing aids, my batteries (675) lasted anywhere from 7-14 days depending on the elements (i.e. cold temperatures) and daily use.

I use size 675 as well and I got the starter pack from Microbattery.com to try the different kinds of batteries and which ones lasted longest and give me better sound. Some were complete crap. But Power one is BY FAR the best out there. Lasted about 14 days. I think I tried like 10 or 12 kinds... Glad you like the new ones ;)

my CI rechargable last 8 hours. I think either I need a new mapping or a new rechargable battery (I think it is over 3 years old)

I think it's old, I use rechargeables too they are 6 months old and currently lasts 1.5 days (used to be 2 full days) I told this to my audi, she said thats right because the recharagables don't last "forever!!" CI users can get good use out of 4 rechargeables for 2 years at the most on average.

I avoid using them when i am travelling (easier to take couple of packets of batteries and spare cage than take the rechargeables kit) I am in Austria at the moment, on Ski cum Visiting my parents holiday, I have the normal 675's with me, yesterday, I used the last of my 4 rechargeables, it was -11 and the battery lasted a day, I guess the cold had affected the battery!

Back