How Long Do You Spend on ALLDEAF??

I always get on AD every night and during my work, overnight... During weekend, sometimes get quick read during the afternoon...

Not too constantly hours spend time on AD.. Just alikely half an hour to surf up and checking other forums... before I go out my errands things do for my appointments and hunting a job... plus still packing the boxes around my house... Prepare for new home within 2 wks and 1/2 days to go.. *mumbling* Time went so fast!
(chuckles)
Checking AD before I goes bedtime... sometime not too "Always" :D

depends on my moods I wud come in and check sometimes I wud not be in here but ah.. I'm weird tho ;)

Just about everyday but once I am working I will not be here that often.

its depends on how my day went and depends on topics too. sometime i dont glance at AD for weeks and weeks then suddenly i m involved every day... its really depends on how busy i was and the reason to be here.

When I first became a member, I was addicted to Alldeaf, now that i've been here over a year, its slowed down a bit for me. I have a life and that life needs me! ;)

I usually come on during late afternoon/early evenings just to have a look-a-see around for a little bit and to make sure everything is fine. When things seems to be fine, I'd get involved and make some posts. In addition, I come on during late at night times as well or whenever I feel like it. Really, the length of the stay varies for me, It basically depends on how it goes.

I was used addicted to AD before so right now i been cut slack down cuz been busy with my job and ects important to me but depend my mood to come here

I'd say about 2-4 a day through the week because I worked full-time...Longer on the weekends..Just depends what's going on at home with appointments for kids, wife, & other things in the game of life:)

I think I spend time on the forum when I am free, which is close to nil, but then I am also a member of another forum, so I check both simultaneously!!

Kashveera

Back