How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was lovely and warm, not too hot not too cool. Just warm.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Winter Storm Warning AGAIN!! From 10 PM last night until 1 PM Wednesday. 4-8 inches possible with near-blizzard conditions. Ima.......

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

It is currently 55 degrees and it should climb all the way to 82 in the afternoon! :laugh2:

Would be nice if people would state what state they are from when they post temps if it is not stated below their avatar.

<-- Florida - supposed to be 80 today!

Would be nice if people would state what state they are from when they post temps if it is not stated below their avatar.

<-- Florida - supposed to be 80 today!

You already know I'm in Chicago. However, that IS a good point. I shall modify my profile to do that.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

You already know I'm in Chicago. However, that IS a good point. I shall modify my profile to do that.

Mark

That certainly doesn't apply to you because you already have it on. I was specifically speaking about people who don't have locations listed at all. :D

Once they have no location and they post, It's 50 degrees. I'm like, "ok great, where is that?". Because stating 50 degrees alone is meaningless to me. If they don't want to post their location, which is fine, but at least post in the thread the area/location if they're gonna post their weather.

That certainly doesn't apply to you because you already have it on. I was specifically speaking about people who don't have locations listed at all. :D

Once they have no location and they post, It's 50 degrees. I'm like, "ok great, where is that?". Because stating 50 degrees alone is meaningless to me. If they don't want to post their location, which is fine, but at least post in the thread the area/location if they're gonna post their weather.

Makes sense. Posting the weather with no location would make it seem they're anywhere in the world, when in reality they're not. I see where you're going.

And whether they are using C or F scale.

yesterday here <WI> high of 50-something - whew! saw people wearing shorts - I finally went out without hat and gloves!

Chicago...stay safe! Are we in that warning area? I may check...

DE - supposed to get to upper 60's today then tomorrow the temps will plummet to the 20's

Wow...upon awakening this AM...opened and pulled up the blinds in my bedroom and got a beautiful, sunny view....gonna be a beautiful, warm day!

Gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

In the late afternoon the sun was out and we had 58. Yesterday was warmer.
-> Munich

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

70's all week and 80 on Saturday. Definitely need to find something fun to do outside. Wish the lakes had water would be fun to take the boat out.

39 and windy. The "calm before the storm" indeed. Supposed to snow tonight.

Mark

It was in the mid 60s today. Gorgeous. Tomorrow will just not be any better with the snow coming. BOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back