How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to be kidding me!!!! Serious?

Yes, its changed over to sleet now but still coming down.

Just checked my weather app....guess what? We are now under a winter weather advisory. What the ??????? That came out of nowhere! Must be the system that's hitting North Carolina. Wow....unbelievable...no school closing tmw....pls pls pls!

It's cold tonight but , we could get a heat wave this weekend, it could get up to 50 degree on Saturday .

Is it moving northward? :shock:

Just checked my weather app....guess what? We are now under a winter weather advisory. What the ??????? That came out of nowhere! Must be the system that's hitting North Carolina. Wow....unbelievable...no school closing tmw....pls pls pls!

It must be wasn't expecting it here either and no one had posted a thing on FB about it till it started. It looks like snow and rain now can't tell if there's sleet or not don't have my CI on this late to hear it hit the trailer next door. Imagine its freezing rain since the snow/sleet is still on the ground.

Supposed to be nice this weekend! Except Friday night, no rain but down to 52... :ugh:

I am jealous, It has been pretty gloomy and wet here in Oregon unfortunately. Want to trade places?! Haha.

Rain and ice, and day 9 of no central heat. Glad I have the kerosene heater, but called landlord, and hopefully they'll get the electrician out.

It's pretty sunny but there are more clouds than usual.

It's almost 40 outside. Earlier today it was 25 when I was outside.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

It's 45 outside. That warm weather is calling my name, bad ribs or not. I think I'll go join in the fun.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back