How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine indoors but too darn cold to consider going for a swim - IN HOUSTON! :(

Fine indoors but too darn cold to consider going for a swim - IN HOUSTON! :(

Come back home Jess!!! :(

beach.JPG

The news said today is a colder day. Oh come on! This is the worst worst winter I have ever experienced since moving here 15 years ago.

We just had MAJOR storms pass through. Tornado warnings, severe storm warning and all of it. Piper (dog) was pacing all through the house. she is fine for now and all storm warnings for my area and South Florida have been cancelled.

It's a miracle the groundhog didn't come out and freeze to death.

Still on our warming trend.. Yay!

Another...silly...chillly, drizzling rain day...Supposed to be beautiful Sunday tho'!...

It's starting to cloud up here, was in the upper 60's. Poor Marley is not feeling well. I wanted to take her outside in the sunshine but she just wants to sleep. Makes me worried.

The news said today is a colder day. Oh come on! This is the worst worst winter I have ever experienced since moving here 15 years ago.

Is it worse than 2009 Blizzard hit DC/MD/VA?

I'm so glad I live in California. :giggle:

2009-2010 is still the snowiest winter for the Philly area, I think. This winter, so far is either 2nd or 3rd.
Don't know if 2009-2010 was as cold, though.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I got the impression that she was talking about the whole winter in just one extreme storm.

Yes, because of the extremely frigid temps for such a long time. Several days of temps in the teens. `09 to '10 season didn't have these kinds of temps. Again, I love the snow but polar air, I don't like. This is very unusual and it has gone on for 3 months.

2009-2010 is still the snowiest winter for the Philly area, I think. This winter, so far is either 2nd or 3rd.
Don't know if 2009-2010 was as cold, though.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Right, it wasn't anywhere as cold as this winter as been.

Hello. :D

It have been a while, But I am back! Today was a good day, Hope everybody's day is going great!

More snow and wind ... winter weather warning till 12pm tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back