How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try grocery delivery or peapod.com

:hmm: I could try grocery delivery, but I :dunno: if Peapod is open today or not, cause it's Sunday. Anyhow, I don't have the resources now to set up food delivery.

I think it rained all night. I miss being able to hear it. I think the storm is suppose to last through today, that would be so amazing.

It's 50 minutes until noon, and the temps are now 14 degrees outside.

Keep reminding me how glad I am to be in Florida. It is precisely why I left Chicago. Cold and ice. It's supposed to be 70 today.

Since I posted that 45 minutes ago, the temps have risen to 17 degrees, so not too bad.

It hasn't stopped raining which is great news. Hope we get a more..........

Sunshine some clouds 70 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair out after a week of rain. Nice for an eveninv jog! :P

Grrrr I am so ready for jogging soooon. BUT snow is in the way, as well as icy. :mad2:

I know how you feel. My son is jumping off the arm of the couch (onto the floor) because the park and his swing set are covered in snow. I just want to be able to go outside. Cant even walk up and down the street because our road is all iced over from last night's flurries.

I know how you feel. My son is jumping off the arm of the couch (onto the floor) because the park and his swing set are covered in snow. I just want to be able to go outside. Cant even walk up and down the street because our road is all iced over from last night's flurries.

I know the feeling. I want my two kids to join me to jog. One of my kid will be willing to, and the other one, wont but i ll make them to, just only 10 minutes. :giggle:

I also want my two kids to join me to jog. One of my kid will be willing to, and the other one, wont but i ll make them to, just only 10 minutes. :giggle:

I always found bribes helpful when I was a kid. 10 minutes of jogging, and s/he gets an extra 10 minutes of video games or tv or whatever kids are into these days. :lol:

I always found bribes helpful when I was a kid. 10 minutes of jogging, and s/he gets an extra 10 minutes of video games or tv or whatever kids are into these days. :lol:

Yea im thinking about the dessert that she cant resist. Its better than none! Dark chocolate with nuts are still OK for a little treat. hehehe

boring cloudy and its cold right in middel of stupid summer, its not global warming its global freezing!!

not good very wet,i read Army standing bye on river Thames for flooding plus our west country is cut off tracks fallen in the sea..Alot of very pissed off people around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back