How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 18 F is still COLD!!!??

It was gorgeous out!!! My moms sisters arrived this afternoon for my grandpas funeral on Wednesday so we were cleaning all morning and afternoon. At one point a brought the garbage out......OMG it was so nice out. 70s, if I wasn't so busy I really would have liked to have put on my bathing suit and got some sun!!!

so 18 F is still COLD!!!??

Yes, 18 F is very cold and below the freezing (32 F).

In my area, it is 54 F outside and really not bad.

18 C = 64.4 F

Was kinda warm. Would have been a nice day to go out was it not cor the giant cloud of contamination

It's 21 now, and snowing..... again. And the temps will go down, down, down, down. All the way to a possible -45 below zero. We are now entering a rough patch of weather right now.

Too COLD!!

Yup. I have to stay inside for all of this week, and keep warm. I can't do much of anything this Friday or this weekend, despite the fact that I had plans to go food shopping for more food next Saturday. Ah, well. We shall wait and see what happens.

We reached 73 degrees today. Hubby and I went and had lunch and sat outside to eat. Nice day great company.

Chicago is under a Winter Storm Warning now. We have a expectation of 1-2 inches with 50 MPH wind gusts. We also have a Wind Chill Warning from Monday through Wednesday, with wind chill temps between -30 to -45 below zero. Things are gonna get bad-- fast.

It is going to snow at night for a week in my area. I don't think it is going to be bad though.

My power was just out for almost two hours. It is in the forties in my house now. Very unpleasant.

Wirelessly posted

Sunny and warm in Vegas just the way I like it

My power was just out for almost two hours. It is in the forties in my house now. Very unpleasant.

I was once in the same position as you are in, so I know how you feel-- it is NOT pleasant.

That is so cold. Do you have a fireplace?

No, our last house had one.

When we bought this house, we specifically looked for no fireplace, as our last one was , even capped, a perfect entrance for bats, and one time a raccoon..:P

When we bought this house, we specifically looked for no fireplace, as our last one was , even capped, a perfect entrance for bats, and one time a raccoon..:P

My hubby tells me our house is freezing at 64 degrees.

We have our fireplace blocked off because we can't stand that smokey smell. Even when the fireplace is spot less it still stunk.

I really hope you can get warm. Hopefully you have some electric blankets you can use when you have power. Major cuddle time with the doggies.

I hope you get heat again soon.

Here's a :hug: to keep you warm.

Right now, beautiful. Sunny and 62 degrees F.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon we might get snow.

In this area, it means PANIC! Everything shuts down. We don't have snow plows. People don't have snow shovels/blowers, boots or sidewalk salt. (We have a snow shovel which doubles as our mulch spreading shovel.) We have lots of bridges that ice up, so they usually get closed in icy weather. (Charleston is a peninsula, surrounded by small islands.)

Im so sorry. I agree that I am not fan of a fireplace too! We had fireplace but never used it. We got a baby squirrel in our house years ago. SO we had to fix the screen and close it there. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back