How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reached 50 degrees. Wow.

perfect for waterblasting and painting...

lovely here , seems im getting better weather than most of you in the last 6 months
:giggle:

Well, it's almost 2 AM, and I thought the temps would start dropping below freezing again-- boy, was I ever wrong-- it's 54 right now, and there is a very good chance we could see 70's today.

Well, it's almost 2 AM, and I thought the temps would start dropping below freezing again-- boy, was I ever wrong-- it's 54 right now, and there is a very good chance we could see 70's today.

little obsessive about weather temp, aren't ya? :lol:

little obsessive about weather temp, aren't ya? :lol:

After that brutal winter? Can you blame me if I'm happy it's this warm? I'll gladly take 50's at this time of night, although mind you-- Ozark, MO, where a few of my relatives live, they get 60's and 70's. Lucky them.

After that brutal winter? Can you blame me if I'm happy it's this warm? I'll gladly take 50's at this time of night, although mind you-- Ozark, MO, where a few of my relatives live, they get 60's and 70's. Lucky them.

skiing. try it sometimes.

skiing. try it sometimes.

I would need to be properly trained first, and get the appropriate equipment, which, by the looks of what I've seen you wear, does NOT come cheaply.

I would need to be properly trained first, and get the appropriate equipment, which, by the looks of what I've seen you wear, does NOT come cheaply.

rent it. or find a ski resort that offers free ticket for deafies.

or... just find a big hill and attach 2 wooden stilts to your shoes :)

rent it. or find a ski resort that offers free ticket for deafies.

or... just find a big hill and attach 2 wooden stilts to your shoes :)

Uh huh, sure. I'll stick to sledding.

Super windy outside. Clear skies, sunshine, but super windy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back