How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mdh2vmfWvx1r1ntjoo1_500.gif

snow and 5 degrees tooooooo cold

You know what's interesting weather here in Texas yesterday on middle day of Sunday?

• Amarillo, TX - northern of Texas was 7°F
• McAllen, TX - southern of TX was 97°F

Getting colder, raining, but at least no snow. They decided to give up on my furnace and are installing a heat pump today or tomorrow. That is going to save me a bundle on my heating and cooling bills (the A/C is decrepit, too) , now I just need to see if I can sell back the oil I've got in the tank!

You must be in a relatively warm climate as a heat pump alone will not handle as cold weather as a furnace will.

I think Mother Nature is starting to feel guilty as we had miss 2 snow storms in the past few days. We where going to get snow last night which would gone on till 8AM today , it's very cold but no new snow!

You must be in a relatively warm climate as a heat pump alone will not handle as cold weather as a furnace will.

Yeah, this part of NC usually isn't too bad. A little worse this winter temperature wise, but generally not too cold.

Warm, bright sunshine, big blue skies. Wish it was a tad cooler.

in the 40's, which is "warm" haha. Sunny, snow melting away, yahoo! some wind, but that's normal.

I meant here in my toasty room and not ever leave the house. -__-

So you expect her to leave her husband and kids and move in there with you in Chicago and never leave?!?!?! What are you going to do chain her up?!?!? I am shocked and appalled!!! :twisted:

So you expect her to leave her husband and kids and move in there with you in Chicago and never leave?!?!?! What are you going to do chain her up?!?!? I am shocked and appalled!!! :twisted:

Nope. I don't expect anything of the sort. Plus, I'm not good with roommates in the same room, anyhow. I much prefer my own living quarters and my preference.

Lol FF, ready to be chained up in a toasty room for the rest of your life?

7 degrees right now. It will be -8 later tonight. :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back