How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 5 PM, an unseasonably warm 74. Surprised it got this warm this late.

Just got home from Chicago and we are 10º cooler here at home.

It's cold out and I think hear that four letters word in the weather report tonight. Some place may get wet snow, the CC did not show that part. The part I did not get had no CC . :roll:

It's 65 F here now, but starting tomorrow we should have highs in the low 50's for several days.

It's cold out and I think hear that four letters word in the weather report tonight. Some place may get wet snow, the CC did not show that part. The part I did not get had no CC . :roll:

I saw something about possible snow in New England for Halloween. Maybe even in Inland NY & PA.

Suppose to rain on Halloween. In all the years we have lived here, 20+ it has never rained on Halloween. Next week looks like we are finally getting in to a rainy pattern. It's in the 70's today but that is cool for me. Dropping into the upper 40's at night.

There's word that by Saturday it'll be up to 45 for the day. Thankfully I'm getting ready for that today, as pretty sure I'll need warmer stuff when I wake up that morning.

I saw something about possible snow in New England for Halloween. Maybe even in Inland NY & PA.

I saw some places may get a wet snow, but I just checked my city for the next 10 days and saw no snow but living in New England anything can happen with our weather . It can be raining in one city and the one next to it has no rain.

COLD!! 40's today. First time wearing winter gear this fall. :(

It was very foggy out in the morning , I thought it looked spooky and pretty. I guess the zombies are getting ready for Halloween .

attachment.php

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 24
46 and supposed to have our first hard freeze tonight.

We are baking an apple pie...

I refuse to turn on the heat until November 1!!

last two days it was nice and warm. today was a bit chilly and I tried to get stuff done outside.. still gotta turn the garden over for the winter.

46 and supposed to have our first hard freeze tonight.

We are baking an apple pie...

I refuse to turn on the heat until November 1!!

I have not turn on my heat yet but I think other people in my building has.

I have not turn on my heat yet but I think other people in my building has.

Heat is already on here. It was turned on 23 days ago. Now, generally when it gets cold at night I wouldn't mind, but when it's stifling hot like this is here, I have a fan to counter with, so I'm good.

Heat is already on here. It was turned on 23 days ago. Now, generally when it gets cold at night I wouldn't mind, but when it's stifling hot like this is here, I have a fan to counter with, so I'm good.

I bet the heat is set on a timer to come on time. That is a waste of money and energy having the heat on when it hot outside. I know it's not your fault
I would the that too. My ex husband would turn the het up to 90 degrees in the winter and I would die. I had to turn it down when he was sleeping . :roll:

I bet the heat is set on a timer to come on time. That is a waste of money and energy having the heat on when it hot outside. I know it's not your fault
I would the that too. My ex husband would turn the het up to 90 degrees in the winter and I would die. I had to turn it down when he was sleeping . :roll:

This post has just reminded me of how many things it seems I have read of you and your ex-husband not agreeing on. How did you ever get together in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back