How is your weather today part II

45 degrees early AM and I had to go out.....:shock:...ran back in and got a heavy jacket...brrrrrr!...but the sun is coming out now.

And that's a good thing for your area. ;)

Yeah but we just can't take a lot all at once; otherwise, is just floods and goes out to the ocean. Need for it to rain often but not so much at a time. My area (Riverside) used to rain on a more regular basis in the 70's to the tune of about 25-28 inches a year.....today, we haven't seen near half that in a long, long time.

Yeah but we just can't take a lot all at once; otherwise, is just floods and goes out to the ocean. Need for it to rain often but not so much at a time. My area (Riverside) used to rain on a more regular basis in the 70's to the tune of about 25-28 inches a year.....today, we haven't seen near half that in a long, long time.

i thought of that after I posted. Everything is good when in moderation. :lol:

Not bad today but big sand storm on the Sahara and sky bit yellow weather forcaste say going to be a lot sand in air and be careful if got asthma.

For those who lives in Florida....

12369112_10153774843395409_2750457056311620691_n.jpg

i thought of that after I posted. Everything is good when in moderation. :lol:

We haven't had anything near flood warnings in my area. Rain is coming down slow which they say is perfect for filling the reservoirs. Local lakes have gone up about seven feet, long way to go but going in the right direction.

Just got back from a walk, light rain but BRRRRRRR cold wind. Snow levels must be dropping. Ski resorts are happy campers this year.

for any new people - I'm in Midwest and we've been getting a ton of rain in place of snow, with the temps overall being in the 40's and even the 50's and a one or two 60's<!> degrees -Fahreinheit-

today raining again and was about 40 degrees when we woke up - supposed to hit 50-something on Wed., and yes - more rain....we've changed places with California.....

I know some people who really wanted a "white Christmas" Since I don't observe Christmas, I have no concern of it. The biggest issue with the rain is my youngest Rottie - who had the surgery - really, really dislikes water more so than is common for the breed. She likes to play with the water from the hose but doesn't like puddles, wet grass or to get rained ON. So trying to get her out to pee in the rain with the additional medical needs of care has been a challenge! I've given her some cranberry pills to try and avoid bladder infections since she -will - hold it to avoid the rain.

BRRRRRR cold....48 degrees, windy with light rain. You can definitely feel the snow levels have dropped.

It's 40 degrees right now it was very windy today and we been getting rain instead of snow and it will rain on Tuesday . . I bet we'll buried in snow next year!

They are dropping? With the reported storms I thought they would be going up unless temps are so high it is melting as it falls.

I believe she means the snow is reaching lower elevations.

BRRRRRR cold....48 degrees, windy with light rain. You can definitely feel the snow levels have dropped.

Angel
I am wondering if the meaning that LoveBlue thought of that I didn't in the "More Snow" thread is right? You have used the term "snow levels are dropping or snow levels have dropped" several times in different threads. I hope it doesn't seem tooooo strange that I would not think of that meaning for I live in Southern Illinois which doesn't change elevation like your area does.

I'd be feeling pretty warm with 48 degrees - my dad was telling me earlier this Saturday is supposed to be up to 60! That's way amazing for late December here!!

Well guess I have no room to say I am chilled at 60 lol

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back