How is everyone doing?

Sloan

Reaction score
Hello,
Its been a few weeks. Went out of country and I wanted to see how everyone is doing and what I missed:)

Hello,
Its been a few weeks. Went out of country and I wanted to see how everyone is doing and what I missed:)

You didn't miss much, very quiet around alldeaf these days.

Where did you go out of country, what country did you go out of? Did you have a good time?

We are having lovely weather here in Maine, US. My flower beds are flourishing, so pretty. I hope you aren't in a location that is having terribly hot weather or floods that we see on tv every morning.

I could tell you about agony of tooth extraction and infection back..or being made. Prisoner by family of seagulls but suspect you had better time where you go

Who are you because you only have 14 posts in the forums, I don't know if you used another username or not while saying you want to see how everybody is doing as if you have been here before. Either way, don't mind me but I am doing alright lately with some bad days every now and then but that is part of life obviously.

Who are you because you only have 14 posts in the forums, I don't know if you used another username or not while saying you want to see how everybody is doing as if you have been here before. Either way, don't mind me but I am doing alright lately with some bad days every now and then but that is part of life obviously.

??????????????? I drop the numbers after my name had to re-register made bit of mess of it but there more than 14 post use be caz12

??????????????? I drop the numbers after my name had to re-register made bit of mess of it but there more than 14 post use be caz12
My response wasn't to you, my response was to the original poster of this thread. :P

I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee to know what is going on with the OP (Sloan). :roll:

Have you noticed that you have 138 posts so JoshiesWorld.com was not talking about you?.

I'm going to block party at Swoboda Center today. It's for deaf people. You can check out Swoboda Center page on Facebook.

Back