How Incest have influenced history

Well according to Reba, Adam and Eve's kids DID have sex with their mother....
WRONG! I NEVER said that! Please don't make up lies!

I said that Cain's wife was either his sister or niece.

Who said that Adam and Eve were married?
Genesis 2
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Genesis 3
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Genesis 3
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Genesis 4
1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth:

Eve is referred to as "wife", and Adam is referred to as "husband"; that means Adam and Eve were married. They were married by the ultimate "Justice of the Peace", God Himself.

Eve and Adam were doing incest.... born two boys..... then one got murdered.. only Cain was alive.. only female was Eve.... there were only two males...Adam and Cain so Eve had many children go multiplying...It is still incest..
SxyPorkie:fingersx:

Eve and Adam were doing incest.... born two boys..... then one got murdered.. only Cain was alive.. only female was Eve.... there were only two males...Adam and Cain so Eve had many children go multiplying...It is still incest..
SxyPorkie:fingersx:
Adam and Eve did not have sexual relations with their children.

Their children and grandchildren married each other.

Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters in addition to Cain, Abel, and Seth. The Bible didn't list them all by name but it does refer to them.

Genesis 5
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Adam lived 930 years. He could do a lot of "begating" during that time, so he and Eve had many sons and daughters.

Adam was 130 years old when he "begat" Seth, so there were possibly many sisters born by then, too.

Adam and Eve did not have sexual relations with their children.

Their children and grandchildren married each other.

Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters in addition to Cain, Abel, and Seth. The Bible didn't list them all by name but it does refer to them.

Genesis 5
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Adam lived 930 years. He could do a lot of "begating" during that time, so he and Eve had many sons and daughters.

Adam was 130 years old when he "begat" Seth, so there were possibly many sisters born by then, too.
Since Eve was a female clone version of Adam, they were technically having sex with themselves. Right?

Since Eve was a female clone version of Adam, they were technically having sex with themselves. Right?
That and, Reba, does it mean the children of Adam and Eve are the founders of the conceptual "sin" of incest?

Technically, Eve was NOT a clone. Clones have to go thru the entire developmental process, from embrionic stage, to birth, to infancy, toddlerhood, etc. Eve was created as a fully mature adult. Also, Eve was female and Adam was male, so they obviously were not the same person.

Nice try. :D

But Eve was a rib taken out of Adam and poof! became a woman. In a way, Eve is a "clone" of Adam becuz she originally was Adam's rib and flesh. If God did not want to clone Eve, then He could have made her out of mud just like He did with Adam.

WRONG! I NEVER said that! Please don't make up lies!

I said that Cain's wife was either his sister or niece.

I didn´t know that Eve and Adam have siblings.

All what I know is: Eve and Adam are alone and produced many children...and then their children produced more children each other.

It is still full of mystery about Adam and Eve's grandchildren.

God, I can barely stand to be civil to the relatives at a family gathering......can't imagine wanting to jump in the sack with any of 'em.

iknow incest are still goin on my deafness is from the inecest....my dads family kept marying thier cloest or farthest couisns.. my dad broke that by marrying my mom but deaf genes still there passingon thur me and my sis now my boys..i have some deaf relatives got same thing

What about the first children of Eve and Adam?

Yes.. that comes in my mind about Eve and Adam... I do believe there are incests from beginning... What more.. I came from the Mormon family... lots of Mormons practice incests... I am very much against it..

What more..My uncle who was "healer" for Mormons... he himself told me Eve and Adam had sex for first time.. in Bible said fruit... they did not eat apple... it was SEX.. Who knows... no PROOF or FACT...

Last edited:
All the royal famlies and nobles in Europe are pretty inbred. They've got rednecks beat in that dept.

No, they didn't have any siblings.

That's mean is Eve's & Adam's blood group is same... why we have different blood group? I know you said in other threads that we come from Noak Ark time, that's how we have different blood group... but I can't see sense because Noah and his people also come from Eve & Adam's creation, too... Right?

That's mean is Eve's & Adam's blood group is same... why we have different blood group?
There is no reason Adam and Eve would have the same blood type. They were two individuals. Even though Eve was started from Adam's rib, God obviously gave her different "parts" then Adam had.

Then, for example, if Adam was blood type A, and Eve was blood type B, their children could be blood types A, AB, B, and O. That provides every possible combination.

http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human_bio/problem_sets/blood_types/btcalcB.cfm

Back