how i can block hovrs from my sorenson vp?

and now....

i got rest of this message for now. when i hear from sorenson and hovrs send my message what happen next? i will tell you ok...have a nice hurricance gustav good luck!

how i learn this? ok let me tell you something if you knew or no ok. we have hovrs online user name and passwords for purple number ok. but we don't add our friends phone and emails on list for HOVRS.COM got that....
1, how hovrs worker got information phone and emails list from what?
2, how he got my friend have 3 different emails from hotmail, yahoo, aol and vp phone number?
2, how he got 4 of my friends emails?
4, how he got my girlfriend's 4 different emails?
5, my friends didn't add deafvp.com then how he got it?
6, different deaf lady hovrs came my place for installed hovrs into soreson 2 years ago. we never gave to (deaf man).. he live in texas. i live in az. how he got that?
now what in your mind how he got that?
i tell you hovrs can read ip addness for sorenson and then can read sorenson's user identity setting then got email...
he is very smart because he was working with computer tech years ago.
he got job hovrs last month but before he got job nothing happen to us.
I believe what happened was when you signed up - probably for HOVRS MVP. HOVRS may have passed contact infos to its employees and non-employees to try to get more people to sign up for MVPs. If this is the case, then this means that HOVRS violated some federal laws on privacy (passing info to non-employees).

It is possible HOVRS has done nothing wrong, it could have been someone, a former employee getting all the info before he/she were let go.

I don't know what else to advise you. You might want to get in touch with NAD to see what they say.

Back