how i can block hovrs from my sorenson vp?

trekwarpspeed

Reaction score
i felt that i dont trust any Hovrs looking our sorenson vp because of emails list. how i can block hovrs? should i remove hovrs on vp list?

you can remove hovrs.tv on your address book from sorenson vp. Calm down. It is not easy to find you anywhere. Do you think someone at hovrs can hack through your vp after remove hovrs.tv?

snallga

I believe what happened is that you signed up HOVRS.com and filled all your contact info, I did the same about six months ago (I was asked to in order to view the video clips over at HOVRS.com), and noticed that I would get a lot of E-mail messages and VP calls from unknown people (most of them weren't employed by HOVRS...) I don't understand why or how all contact infos are/were accessed by non-employees.

now you see that was big problems, i gut that HOVRS do not belong vrs because hovrs can connect vrs though all e-mails lists. i noticed Hovrs got more plms and steal information and etc. i think about call to owner (vrs). i do believe sorenson (owner) didnt know what was going on Hovrs. i think better time do STOP RIGHT NOW!. oh by the MVP is not worth it...

it's not about hack nooo. he (hovrs worker) just took our friend's email lists on vrs. how he got that huh? also without ask me first. last friday it got worst already s****! he know my ip addenss too..

you can remove hovrs.tv on your address book from sorenson vp. Calm down. It is not easy to find you anywhere. Do you think someone at hovrs can hack through your vp after remove hovrs.tv?

snallga

Report it to the FCC. Here's how:

Go to this form:

https://esupport.fcc.gov/sform2000/formC!input.action?form_page=2000C

Don't be anonymous. Put down your real information. Then state, clearly, for the record, what happened (suspicion or proof of installer copying your Sorenson VP list info), when it happened (dates and times), who (the installer name and company), what information was taken from you, and what you would like seen done about it.

You might be contacted by the VP installer company to make amends. You might also get harrassed by them - in that case, it's DOUBLY BAD for the company, because you filed an official complaint.

The form looks complicated, but trust me, you'll get results when you fill it out. Take your time, ask for help if you need it via PM.

Also, you might want to briefly mention your experience here, without mentioning specifics like the name of the installer:

FCC Electronic Comment Filing System

That form, while not a official complaint form, will let the public see your experience. DO NOT FILL this out if you don't fill out an official complaint form, though. All that'll happen is that your complaint will go up, and nothing will be done about it. TAKE ACTION by complaining. And you'll be protected against the company harassing you about it.

You know why, because Sorenson is 80 percents of market that Deaf wide in USA that current use Sorenson product make effective and easier.

Now the FCC is order and all VRS provider must and MUST like... HOVRS say on website, say "DO IT NOW!"

I will call HOVRS and say DO IT NOW!, they simple can't.... No one ever realized that the device that run on Sorenson system to make effective for us as use everyday.

Again -- the Sorenson and HOVRS and another VRS make big deal of it... What I mean by that??? Sorenson have plenty money to research develop the technology than what other VRS does... Yes the firmware, who do the engineer (design code)? I bet it vender while the Sorenson doesn't because they have engineer which its cheaper to hire the second vender that cost more more more and more money. If one code is change and contract revoked. If they want that device fixed, pay again...

HOVRS think it so emotional to have 10 digitals, whoopie. They simple can't afford to have what Sorenson directvp feature. So in order to have 10 digital that involved.

I believe --- the Sorenson will give us a choice to use effective videophone that we want to use.. I am not sure how the rolling start end... However; Sorenson is first provider of 10 digital which is toll free. No ext or keep updating the ip address for other VRS provider. Now, the 10 digital number will run on one machine, I don't know how it will success but similar to VoIP to running one machine for everything with various telephone companies. Again, how in world can HOVRS, other VRS afford to get us a 10 digital numbers? What am I talking about?

I am talking about that 10 digital numbers would costs VRS possible 3,000 or more while Sorenson paid more than other VRS.

Again, I may sound fans of Sorenson or work for Sorenson. I don't.... my concerned is abusing with that FCC rules from us... not the companies or the VRS.

Yes it sound so sweet to have all one device call each other which its nicer.... again... it will have two apples, one is sweet and one is bitter. Can we patience with that bitter taste? No...

Something that all VRS should have some solution instead what HOVRS is doing now that hassle to my friend and felt like it never going be quiet until they let HOVRS trainer come over their house and it will shut up...

Sorenson do the same thing but with one good condition is checking and provide us new feature or anything. If we aware and simple say no to trainer and say that you are aware of new firmware or new service that you current already set or whatever reason. They will simple leave you alone. Some Sorenson or HOVRS trainer cares about money for their living due layoff job. We can't blame for this moment....

We just simple swallow it and let Deaf employee visits, it only take 15 to 30 minutes visit and check any maintain that videophone need replace or change the Ethernet wire or something that need correct who is person that CARES!

If you know someone who CARES make money than customer... don't invite them, request for other trainer to make them lesson to learn...

Something that HOVRS or other VRS has gotten to do something better than "cool" cool cool cool, it keep standard say 'free' free free or cool... it anonymous.

Beside that HOVRS did great idea about portable videophone include the HOVRS software of type 3.0 may be more effective...

My concerned...

the couple who are Deaf and they sign up to get HOVRS phone number. So they can let one of phone number to hearing family member in order to use HOVRS 3.0 software?

It what I am little concerns unless they are doing business...

I wonder how often do VRS listen our complaint.. like lousy interpreter or something... we didn't get the vote number one of VRS like vote number one high speed provider similar as that VRS...

It would be nice to know and who is number one of VRS... Don't flame me this post... it just a open went off subject that moment again...

VRS is great thing that we should thank for...

i felt that i dont trust any Hovrs looking our sorenson vp because of emails list. how i can block hovrs? should i remove hovrs on vp list?

i understand what is your point but, but my concerned is Hovrs is untrust worth because of our friends's ( EMAIL LISTS IN VRS) he keep looking and ask them about our personal and my family's prviate! then my friend told me that hovrs did asked and many questions about us!!!! WE ARE VERY ANGRY!!:mad: 3 of my friends was report to hovrs about him but nothing happened so far.
oh one more thing this afternoon.. hovrs was call my home. my step danguter chat with him. i was watch him. her's father is hovrs. he was clever to her that he need information our new 10 digits phone number(from sorenson). i was scream NO GAVE HIM! it's too late. her mother yell her that do not give him our new phone number. oh dang!!! that is why i suspect hovrs looking for trouble!!

guess what!

we are already contact few times with Sorenson Communications about sued HOVRS. they are forward to right dept who will take a look at it. whoa HOVRS looking for trouble.!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait sorenson remove Hovrs are no longer connect with SORENSON! so better off and let HOVRS'S own else video phone got that!! :OP:

we are already contact few times with Sorenson Communications about sued HOVRS. they are forward to right dept who will take a look at it. whoa HOVRS looking for trouble.!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait sorenson remove Hovrs are no longer connect with SORENSON! so better off and let HOVRS'S own else video phone got that!! :OP:

"Right dept who will take a look at it."

What is it exactly? Tell us what did HOvrs do?

Originally Posted by IloveVP "Right dept who will take a look at it." What is it exactly? Tell us what did HOvrs do? Brian;1074086 said:
Probably their legal dept.

I understand the legal dept but what I am asking is that Right dept who will take a look at WHAT?

you can open up your router, look for filter, there sure do have block the ip as hovrs.tv

I understand the legal dept but what I am asking is that Right dept who will take a look at WHAT?

they will take a look at my reports to sorenson about what hovrs did to us also few of my friends was reports too. hovrs's headquarter didn't do any with it. that is why i disagree!

you can open up your router, look for filter, there sure do have block the ip as hovrs.tv

hovrs told me that they can't do with block (unlists) on phone and emails also sorenson can't block hovrs look at vrs phone and emails lists too. (both can't do with it. but we already told sorenson if they nothing help it then go stright to FCC period! sorenson seem to me (fear lose it).

Where did you learn that??? :hmm:Sorenson can't release the information therefore that they did something to my friend. For example; the CSDVRS or HOVRS knock the door and you answer. You invited and then happen one of us offer, "Do you want drink a water?" They just simple say yes and while you are in kitchen. They copy what you have on your contact list that how my friend BUSTED them.

Sorenson is fear of losing, no.... Sorenson is proud of else that they are already ahead than other VRS.

Again --- we should be fear of 'lose' is the fund of VRS.

hovrs told me that they can't do with block (unlists) on phone and emails also sorenson can't block hovrs look at vrs phone and emails lists too. (both can't do with it. but we already told sorenson if they nothing help it then go stright to FCC period! sorenson seem to me (fear lose it).

I got the four emails from HOVRS representative. It is interesting to see they keep contact and contact over and over.

They are making an excuse say... The reason why they are email you because they want ensure that you live that place. Want me help you with the ip address, AH! You already purple number!

Whoopie...

They even mention that to me...

Same idea of Sorenson say use their service, we received the VP200. Same idea apply to HOVRS, use our service, we will send you MVP...

Wow... Sorenson doesn't say that.. they say to use their service to help develop technology better. Look at Sorenson... I compare their picture.. not... that ... great as Sorenson is fine...

Again -- many thing will interest to see 10 digital numbers, I know Sorenson is working on that issue.

Keep that mind... if you are calling in your 10 digital number and person from other state or out of area code. It is charging them as long distance while SORENSON use DirectVP is FREE long distance. I rather stay with Sorenson.

Where did you learn that??? :hmm:Sorenson can't release the information therefore that they did something to my friend. For example; the CSDVRS or HOVRS knock the door and you answer. You invited and then happen one of us offer, "Do you want drink a water?" They just simple say yes and while you are in kitchen. They copy what you have on your contact list that how my friend BUSTED them.

Sorenson is fear of losing, no.... Sorenson is proud of else that they are already ahead than other VRS.

Again --- we should be fear of 'lose' is the fund of VRS.

how i learn this? ok let me tell you something if you knew or no ok. we have hovrs online user name and passwords for purple number ok. but we don't add our friends phone and emails on list for HOVRS.COM got that....
1, how hovrs worker got information phone and emails list from what?
2, how he got my friend have 3 different emails from hotmail, yahoo, aol and vp phone number?
2, how he got 4 of my friends emails?
4, how he got my girlfriend's 4 different emails?
5, my friends didn't add deafvp.com then how he got it?
6, different deaf lady hovrs came my place for installed hovrs into soreson 2 years ago. we never gave to (deaf man).. he live in texas. i live in az. how he got that?
now what in your mind how he got that?
i tell you hovrs can read ip addness for sorenson and then can read sorenson's user identity setting then got email...
he is very smart because he was working with computer tech years ago.
he got job hovrs last month but before he got job nothing happen to us.

Back