How honest are you?

You find $50. You know who it belongs too. What would you do?

• Leave it where it is. They will find it sooner or later.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick it up, and go give it to the person.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Take it, think about it.. Then give it to the person.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Take it and keep it! Drinks on me!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Braydens Mom

Reaction score
Ok, so what would you do? You are helping a friend do laundry. You place the laundry in the dryer..you look in the washer to see if anything is left. To your amazement, there is a fifty dollar bill!! What would you do?

Give it back right away.

I am completely honest.

In fact, moderators often write me notes, saying "Bottesini, quit being so honest!" :P

Give it back right away.

I am completely honest.

In fact, moderators often write me notes, saying "Bottesini, quit being so honest!" :P

Honestly, If i have found it and someone forgot where they have left it.....I would give to charity or to poor people. I would not keep that money. someone who have lost it... they deserve their earn.

Ok, so what would you do? You are helping a friend do laundry. You place the laundry in the dryer..you look in the washer to see if anything is left. To your amazement, there is a fifty dollar bill!! What would you do?

Give the money back, and I've done it before. :)

Give it back to my friend! In fact I told my friend the other week she forgot 50cts (yep!) and she rolled her eyes at me... LOL... Well it was HER money after all!

If I find 50 bucks on the street, that's another thing... :giggle:

well thats not really honesty thats more theivery if you know who it belongs too but I see your point, otherwise if I just found it then id say ......"drinks on me!!!!!!!!*

I'd return it to whomever it belonged to straightaway, no sense in keeping it for any longer than you absolutely have to lest you get accused of stealing the money.

Back