How Good Is Your Driving?

Oakley_04 said:
at first, it was like :Ohno: ...after while got used to it. and looking foward to hold the shit bar on the curves in few weeks :lol:

his driving on the mts freaked me out big time.. will get use to it
about time you told the world heh... if you need me to slow down on curves or something... let me know! heh

<----Loads of speeding tixs and 3 wrecks in my 20's.

Nowadays I drive like Grandpa!

nozobo said:
about time you told the world heh... if you need me to slow down on curves or something... let me know! heh

of course will let you know. Iwill add 2nd brakes on passgener side... just kidding.. ur driving is awsome and thrill

not to brag, but I would say I am an excellent driver. Ive had one wreck in the past, not my fault though..my DR. changed my medicine and didnt inform me not to drive after taking it. I have had 3 of the most bogus tickets ever; 36 in a 35, window tint, and a license plate frame, all 3 were dismissed. I dont speed, hence why ive never been given a legit speeding ticket.

In 20 years, no accidents (except for when I got rear-ended by another car that got rear-ended by yet another car while waiting at a red light) and have received only 3 speeding tickets by highway cops.

My driving record is good enough that I only pay about $200 a year in car insurance :))))))))))

Driving since 1973, and no tickets yet.

Had my share of speeding tickets, probably more than the average driver, tho'. Been in several wrecks also, but none my fault. No more sports cars for me...I drive a Lincoln now. No tickets for 10 years! (Just have been lucky)....

I've been driving since I was 16. I'm 29 and I do not have any speeding tickets on my record. I was in a moderate/major car accident when I was 17 but it was not my fault. An idiot ran a red light and t-boned me on my drivers side, passenger area.

I usually drive 5 mph over the limit...depending on a few things ;)

:) was pulled over last December going 25 mph over the speed limit but was on the way to visit my mother at the cemetary-it was christmas day and the officer let me go with a verbal warning. He could have hauled my ass off to jail since it was felony speeding...but he ran my plates and saw I've never had a ticket. I'm not sure why he let me go but he eased up on me when he realized I was Deaf. His attitude changed...he was nicer. If it had been me...I would have taken the person to jail regardless of if it was christmas day, where they were going unless it was to the E.R or if the person was Deaf or not. My ass got lucky...
whew.

I have been driving for 31 years.

No tickets.

Four accidents. The last one was at a red light. The truck behind me rear-ended me. The driver said she didn't expect me to stop for the light. Duh!

Around here, driving 5 mph over the speed limit is not "speeding". That is driving in the granny lane. The only time anyone obeys the speed limits are school zones and construction zones. I am a granny, so I only go about 7 mph over the limit, and everyone whizzes past me.

I was rear ended that way too! The driver behind me thought I was going to go through the light and he hit me! I had my daughter with me and I was going to my mother's as she brother just dies! The guy had an older car that had a metal bumper, his car was fine !
I never got a speeding ticket, I only got one warning and I have a good driver record.

I was rear ended that way too! The driver behind me thought I was going to go through the light and he hit me! I had my daughter with me and I was going to my mother's as she brother just dies! The guy had an older car that had a metal bumper, his car was fine !
I never got a speeding ticket, I only got one warning and I have a good driver record.

My husband was rear ended in a similar fashion.
people don't pay attention it seems.

:giggle:

speeding ticktet is pride when i was 19 years old. but i think safe is the most important fater the police and family talk to me .

last speeding ticket was from having disconnected speedometer so the warranty wouldnt expire. Was changing the radio station and didnt see the cop in time.

Last ticket was for running through a yellow red light. I would have stopped but there werent any cars in the intersection. Got nailed my the camera and got the ticket in the mail. Duoh!!!

ohhh,just soso .i just a new comer. last mouth ,i hurt myself on a rock .
thank goodness ,there is no blood.
but my hid light is broken .the left one is still can work ,but the the glass is still ok .

last speeding ticket was from having disconnected speedometer so the warranty wouldnt expire. Was changing the radio station and didnt see the cop in time.

Last ticket was for running through a yellow red light. I would have stopped but there werent any cars in the intersection. Got nailed my the camera and got the ticket in the mail. Duoh!!!

thanks for the tip, with the Lotus...I'd cuz speed doesnt matter anyway....

Back