How Fat is too Fat/How Thin is too Thin?

Pinkerbelle

Reaction score
I understand that everybody's taste is different (personally, skinny lanky guys or guys that are all muscles don't really attract me)

But in general, what do you think? What do you find attractive? What do you think about stick thin models and the obesity problems America and Australia are facing?

I find genuine and interesting people attractive.

I am turned off by vain and self-centered people.

Those who think of others first than themselves are golden in my book.

Those who know inner beauty comes first than outer beauty rocks my world.

I understand that everybody's taste is different (personally, skinny lanky guys or guys that are all muscles don't really attract me)

But in general, what do you think? What do you find attractive? What do you think about stick thin models and the obesity problems America and Australia are facing?

refer to my old threads -

http://www.alldeaf.com/jokes-funny-stories/75339-your-first-expression.html
http://www.alldeaf.com/marriage-dating-single-life/72249-guys-lesbian-all-whats-your-ideal-type.html

mrs bucket is golden in my book as well with that statement.:D

I personally hate the SKINNY types that starve themselves just for the sake of looking modeling thin. They nearly always have somee sort of snobbish attidude to go with it. (sorry for stereotyping but it is what it is).

As for saying who is too fat for fat, I think its the onee who show they don't care about themselves and others. If you can't hold a conversation or dine with them as they are too busy stuffing themselves- then they are out. HENCE the reason why I say mrs bucket is golden. :cool2::D

i like all types,as johnny paycheck said they all look alike when u turn out the lights

What I find attractive is someone who is smart, creative, and can make me laugh. Body type is only the surface.

What I find attractive is someone who is smart, creative, and can make me laugh. Body type is only the surface.

Right on, Botti!...I remember this man I met, many, many years ago...he was what some might call "a heavy-weight"...He had an awesome smile...and he could bring me to tears of laughter with his jokes....Best friend I ever had!...Dunno why I ever let him go....but some lucky lady more than likely has snapped him up....My loss...snif, snif!

I focus on what's inside; feelings, personality...
I also like what Bott wrote!

Who gives a (bleep)? Some people will always be thin (ie. my family) with minimal effort, and some people will always be heavyset without killing themselves in the process with dieting, surgeries and over-exercising. Genetics is a cruel mistress sometimes.

Anyway, I care more about if the person is easy to talk to rather than their appearance.

Ditto, but I'm also bit vain as well ;) :P :P

I think most people are actually vain in some way. I care about my appearance when I go out, but at home I don't care.

But super vain people who whine constantly about their clothes, hair, and appearance in general turn me off big time.

I find people say they don't care but yes they do and while everyone has a type and an opinion on what their type is how fat is ok and how thin rarely rarely does the personality win out for as much as we would like to hope that is the case.

If you marry someone, both you and your spouse are going to change in appearance over the years. Better pick out someone you really like as a person! :P

I totally agree with this. An awesome sense of humor is really important to me.
Along with being able to hold a conversation about absolutely nothing :giggle:

Everyone has flaws, and even if a person claims they may be perfect (or in their own mind they are), their attitude could be what makes them unattractive.

I don't know how fat is too fat or how thin is too thin, I'm fond of a happy-medium, for the most part :) I'm not going to say that personality is what counts and that nothing else does... I am simply a human :)

It depends on height, bone structure, and body type.

Myself, I like people a bit on the lanky side but not anorexic looking. Just thin. I don't know why. As for 'fat' people, I have fat friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything as they have awesome personalities and spirits that radiate goodness.

Back