how dumb are you?

SpiceHD

Reaction score
this is really interesting test heh. its fun and not really insulting... the results has gotten me to feel like i actually am dumb cuz answer is so obviously. i just did not read it carefully. tricky questions.

i scored 3 on this LOL

go ahead and take the test... then tell me how well u did on it. Do not lie LOL.

I PROMISE you its not insulting or offensive. :)

PressAnyKey - PressAnyKey - Original Densa!

I got 6 correct...really had to think..good brain teasers. :)

Jeez I got 3. I wld do this test better if i took it in the morning whereas my brain isn't dead like at this moment. :D

Jeez I got 3. I wld do this test better if i took it in the morning whereas my brain isn't dead like at this moment. :D

OOOHHHH ...excuses excuses excuses..u are dumb! Remmy u said u were born deaf and dumb but not dumb anymore...maybe u can take your word back? :giggle:

Just playing with ya! :)

You scored 5 out of 12 - You are not from around here, are you?

I didn't really bother to think and some of them made my brain explode. The butcher one and baseball ones really bit me in the ass.

I got 10 out of 12.

"You scored 10 out of 12 - You are smarter than the average bear!"

You scored 5 out of 12 - You are not from around here, are you?

I didn't really bother to think and some of them made my brain explode. The butcher one and baseball ones really bit me in the ass.

baseball one is what i didnt understand the answer to. also the math abt 30 divide by 1/2 thing.. wtf?!? lol

Back