how does this make sense?

Southern

Reaction score
So this woman in the small town next to the metro Jax area where i live decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and kill her husband the day before their divorce is final. Why? I'll tell you. Oh because their 13 year old daughter wanted to live with him. Hmmmm i am so mad that our daughter wants to live with you that i will kill you, go to jail and not see her at all, causing her to hate me. BRILLIANT. super smart this woman. Her daughter is so pitiful on the 911 tapes. It is so awful i just want to hug the girl.

Oh that is terrible when you write this. I think you might try your hand in writing a mystery book or Crime book just to get the attention from your audience. :dunno:

Alcohol is very powerful drug and does wonder for your storytelling abilities.

I think the event is a few Grand Mariners, lol....
Ha! I wish. No. This is an actual real life event. It happened 2 maybe 3 days ago. When I was typing away about something else the story came on the news. The 13 year old girl was screaming it was so awful. They played the 911 tapes on the news. I could just see her in my mind like she was one of my nieces. What a terrible thing to know that your mother killed your father. The person that should give you comfort is the one that caused you such pain.

I think this is the story:

Last modified 3/3/2008 - 11:13 pm
Originally created 030408

Wife charged with husband's murder
Jacksonville.com
By Dana Treen, The Times-Union

With their divorce final today, Kevin and Meloney Jackson could have gone their separate ways at the crumbling end of 15 years of marriage.

Instead, Meloney Jackson is charged with murder in the shooting death of her husband in the front yard of their mobile home just south of Glen St. Mary.

About 5 a.m. Monday, neighbors heard gunshots in the rural neighborhood, and dispatchers received a call from the couple's 13-year-old daughter, said Baker County Sheriff Joey Dobson.

"She basically said someone had been shot in the front yard," Dobson said.

He said Kevin Jackson was leaving for work at a Jacksonville welding supply company when he was shot multiple times. A handgun Meloney Jackson apparently borrowed from a neighbor was found next to his body, the sheriff said.

"It appears he was outside and she came outside," Dobson said.

The couple's daughter was taken to stay with grandparents.

Kevin Jackson, 47, filed for divorce from his 40-year-old wife in July. The filing came a month after she asked the court for an injunction for protection from domestic violence. A judge said on June 14 that there was insufficient evidence to issue the order.

Divorce papers show the couple separated in December 2006, but Dobson said they continued to live together in the mobile home in the 7000 block of John Rowe Road.

In his divorce petition, Kevin Jackson said he and his wife had separated for brief periods several times. In her reply, Meloney Jackson blamed her husband's abandonment and neglect for the breakup.

Both asked the other for financial support and the mobile home.

Dobson said deputies had been to the Jackson home in the past but not because of domestic violence between the couple. He said Meloney Jackson's son from an earlier relationship, Dustin Alex Jackson, 16, recently moved to a relative's after a conflict with his stepfather.

Meloney Jackson was being held without bail in the Baker County jail Monday pending a first court appearance today.

Sounds like a stormy household.

I don't know what to say. Now I believe that story that you put out on top of the page. I am sorry, Southern. I did not understand fully what happen to the household of husband being killed by his wife and the thirteen years old girl was screaming her head off. I thought you were joking and was thinking about making a story. Turn out it is true. Forgive me, eh? :cool:

I don't know what to say. Now I believe that story that you put out on top of the page. I am sorry, Southern. I did not understand fully what happen to the household of husband being killed by his wife and the thirteen years old girl was screaming her head off. I thought you were joking and was thinking about making a story. Turn out it is true. Forgive me, eh? :cool:

np. It is so sad. I know with my writing style it can seem like i am playing sometimes.

Back