How do you spend your leisure time?

coffeeeeman

Reaction score
Lets say it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. How would you spend your time on this day? Do you have a particular outdoor hobby? Do you prefer to spend time with your kids at the park. What is your idea of a Sunday well spent?

hmmm.....Beautiful Sunday Afternoon... Ok,

I would take my children and Roadrunner to a park or play basketball outside.....have a cook-out...maybe go swimming if the weather is warmer!...

I think I pretty much cover up the entire day!..LOL

Yes, If it was Nicer today We would have gone to the Park.. But, It rain all day today...Ugggh. So I guess you could say we stayed inside.

If The Weather is warm and not raining we would be doing a lot of things on weekend included Sunday.. Like going to the Park, take Walks, Go Swimming at my Sister's House just jump in while she isn't home.. shhh don't tell her that ^Angel^. :giggle:

My Sunday lesuire time.. *ugh* no... Sunday is bored 4 me.. Espically Kids loves glued watch'n Cartoon T.V. showing and do my chores has to be done but still not finished...

Weather quite heavy dogs and Cats pouring here in my hometown.. *mumbling*......

My leisure time

Ridin' on my bicycle in and out of town ....

I'd spend my time running or doing some exercises outside. Or maybe laying outside praying that I get a tan... :roll:

sleeping...
mowing and gardening...
Grilling the chickens and steaks...
Fixing the damned '93 Tracer...

That's what I do for warm days. I'm curious...when you got first warm day in your area? First warm day at my area is on April 17. That's when I got first sunburns this year.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i hate to think of sundays.. cuz u know the next day is monday :D

:rofl: same here.. I just go get starbucks coffee and enjoy day if the day is crappy on sunday i wud sleep most of the day or be online ALL day :angel:

If its nice and warm Sunday with no windy, we will take our boat out for fishing!! :D

mmmmhhhh! If it's lovely day, then get my children out of watching TV or play with computer to ride the bicycle with us to countryside.

Stay at our garden to play with my children.

Grill steaks & German sausages at our garden... to watch our children play with garden shower or puddle pool... or go to Swimming...

Maybe Park theme...

- Go for a hike if time permits, and if bf/friend(s) wanna join
- Hang out in Downtown, visit stores/window-shop
- Go to a beer garden (biergarten) and sip 2 or 3 beers (not often)
- Do whatever plans that I end up doing

Well since Sundays are my only day off, I like to sleep in. My idea of sleeping in is to sleep till 9 or 10 :) Im up most days by 7:30/8 and in bed by 10-11. I usually have to do homework, laundry... ya know things I SHOULD do. Now that we're planning on moving, we're trying to go see a couple apartments every Sunday. Sometimes we watch movies, or just spend the day together. :) I think thats about it. Once school is over, it will all change. :P

We're family oriented and almost every Sunday we spend the day at my brother's house with his family. We'd have a BBQ party, celebrate birthday(s) swimming in the pool, run around in the yard with kids, chilling with adults under the shade or sunbathing depending on the weather. :)

On my off days I'd like to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. Just over the weekend hubby and I spent two full days working on our front lawn. We cleaned it up big time, and we put new plants and shrubs in front of the house then added red cedar mulch. Amazing what a makeover can do! We have a lot of projects to do inside/outside of the house. I like keeping myself occupied. It keeps my mind off many things. At the same time I try to spend good quality time with my dahlin' daughter who's 4 1/2 months old now. Now the weather has been incredibly nice I'd like to take her out for a nice walk. :)

every sundays i call my mom and talk with her.. see how she doing.. sometime i miss on sunday , depend on busy or not.. talk my mom on the pager almost everyday... :)

wash clothes on every sundays, just relax on sunday that what i do..

Usually, we just relax on Sundays but yesterday we mowed the yard, using the weedeater, taking out the lawn furniture outa the barn cuz on Saturday it was raining so couldnt do anything outside..whew..at least it got done and the yard looks great..not finished yet..gotta paint the wishing well, buy and plant flowers, clean up the flower bed so will do that next sat if it dont rain, that is..so if we are not doing yard work, we usually go riding on our ATV into the woods, check out the pond etc..or just plop down on our sofa and watch movies on TV hehe...

Monday: Do my chores laundry/Dishes and little cleaning the housework.. and also little chatt'n msn on line.. Mostly do work running around my home.. Monday quite blue day 4 me.. ((chuckles)) While Kids were in the school from 845am to 330pm Prepared the dinner.. My eldest son and I went out for EB Games and to buy Playstation2 Game Cdrom "True Crime". Got back home and ready eat the dinner.. cuz My hubby is cooking for us.. :) After the dinner... I crocheting Tasha's blanket then checking the laundry and to make sure everything to be done soon. Rite now, I'm checking the AllDeaf.com and emails too. Rite now, I'm surf'n the browsing... :)

coffeeeeman said:
Lets say it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. How would you spend your time on this day? Do you have a particular outdoor hobby? Do you prefer to spend time with your kids at the park. What is your idea of a Sunday well spent?

This is easy. I spend 70% of my time online. If I could, I'd spend ALL my time online! lol But, on the rare occasion that I get the "itch" to go outdoors, I like to go fishing with my Dad. I also like to go out to eat occasionally. And, sometimes, I like to just take a book, and go sit outside and read, but that's rare. I lead a very boring life... lol

Back