How Do You Sign This Word?

I did (I'm also a former Theology/Seminary student ... )

You stated:

This isn't an accurate statement about what Agnostic means.

Also: This is also not an accurate statement of what the term Agnostic means.

Agnostic is defined as someone who believes the idea of God is "un-knowable". This means that they believe there may, or may not be a God (or gods) - but for them the idea that humans can say one way or the other definitively is impossible. <<<I KNOW THAT< THAT IS WHY I SAID No religion no church because you can not possibily know..in the 'god yes' bit im am referring to how MOST deaf would say, as in a maybe, it is more like 'god maybe' but cant use religion or church we still DONT KNOW' i only used 'god yes' bit to deviate from actual 'god no" slant where it would indicate atheism.

As a side point there are a number of people who actually attend church or other religion services on a regular bases who are actaully agnostic. They are faithful church/synagogue/mosque etc. attendees, however they are not certain that there is in fact a God/gods.<<so attending church is more a social ritual than a mere reflection what relief is really held??

Religion, sacred texts and God are really separate issues, which may or may not intersect at all depending on the topic.

Back