how do you sign "miscarriage"

RDC_girl

Reaction score
I found out today that my bestfriend had a miscarriage, this would have been her second child.

it is a sad day

Thankyou in advance

Sign, "....pregnant-lost". Sorry to hear of this loss.....

sorry to hear about this. My pastor's wife also miscarried this week and they are delivering the baby today. This would have been their fourth child. I would sign it as pregnant-lost myself since that conveys what happened the best.

So sorry to hear it.

There is a sign for MISCARRIAGE which has the dominant hand resting on the belly with the non-dominant hand over it, and then the dominant hand signs DROP at that location. Some people add BABY beforehand to make it more clear. Hope this made sense.

So sorry to hear it.

There is a sign for MISCARRIAGE which has the dominant hand resting on the belly with the non-dominant hand over it, and then the dominant hand signs DROP at that location. Some people add BABY beforehand to make it more clear. Hope this made sense.
Yes, that's the one I'm most familiar with, especially with BABY first.

I found out today that my bestfriend had a miscarriage, this would have been her second child.

it is a sad day

Thankyou in advance
I'm very sorry for your friend's loss. :(

sorry to hear about this. My pastor's wife also miscarried this week and they are delivering the baby today. This would have been their fourth child. I would sign it as pregnant-lost myself since that conveys what happened the best.
That's so sad. :(

yeah he's having a rough week this week. They delievered the still-born baby today, the mother is staying over night and I feel awful for them. They are having a struggle as it is with one child being a special needs child. The other two are perfectly healthy.

Back