How do you sign about a difficult subject

lisabee

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if someone might be able to help me. I need to raise a difficult subject with a friend of mine but I'm not sure exactly how to sign it so she understands me.

Can someone help with the sign sequence.

It's about someone harming themselves :cry: I am very worried about her.

If the subject is that serious, it's best to either have an interpreter present or guide your friend to a professional counselor (with an interpreter) who can discuss the situation clearly.

There's no way you can get the information and experience you need instantly from AD.

The best thing you can do is get your friend in touch with a professional who can help her, and be supportive.

If the subject is that serious, it's best to either have an interpreter present or guide your friend to a professional counselor (with an interpreter) who can discuss the situation clearly.

There's no way you can get the information and experience you need instantly from AD.

The best thing you can do is get your friend in touch with a professional who can help her, and be supportive.

Agreed. I am shaking my head at this thread.

Excellent advise. Thank you.:ty:

If that person has issues, I don't think they will want to go to a counselor that cannot sign. I mean, why use interpreter? If you cannot talk 1 on 1 with a person, then it would be hard to get far. Try to find counselor that can sign.

If that person has issues, I don't think they will want to go to a counselor that cannot sign. I mean, why use interpreter? If you cannot talk 1 on 1 with a person, then it would be hard to get far. Try to find counselor that can sign.

A counselor that can sign is always preferred, but they are difficult to find. An interpreter is the next best way to go.

Back