How do you opt out of AT&T?

jack55

Reaction score
How do you opt out of AT&T? We have a family plan for 3 phones.
I'm really fed up with the greedy pricing of AT&T.
We didn't know what we were getting into when we left T-Mobile for AT&T.
We had surprise after surprise since we joined two months ago.

Last edited:
How do you opt out of AT&T? We have a family plan for 3 phones.
I'm fed up with the greedy pricing of AT&T. We didn't know what we were getting into when we left T-Mobile for AT&T.
I forgot to add this to the above...

One time when my wife called to inquire about opting out or canceling our two year agreement, the person said it was $200 for each account = $600.
Then when she called AT&T back, this time they said she could cancel for $200 for all three accounts.
So which is it. I want to know before we go down to the AT&T store tomorrow.

Anybody here ever opt out on a 2 year contract with AT&T before?

Well, If you won't satisfy with AT&T before 30 days trial, you can cancel your contract. If you cancel your contract AFTER 30 days trial, you will have to pay for termination fee.

Well, If you won't satisfy with AT&T before 30 days trial, you can cancel your contract. If you cancel your contract AFTER 30 days trial, you will have to pay for termination fee.

It's been over two months. So how much is the termination fee? Is there a fee for each line or for all three lines?

Whenever you get on the phone and MAKE sure to get her/his name that you spoke with....the one that said 200 dollars for all 3.

Go to Spirit...a lot cheaper...and I am not sure about family pack plans. Also check on Verzion.

AT&T sure is expensive! I decided not go with AT&T. I'll stick what I have for now.

Good luck!

I do not recommend Verizon. They have crappy customer service and I will soon be opting out of Verizon and switching to AT&T in the future. BTW if you think the $200 termination fee is high, it is $350 for mine. :shock:

Sprint Relay Store and AT&T TAP are not include family plan.

This Alldeaf is not AT&T Customer Service.
Please call AT&T Customer Service. If, you wish to switch to AT&T TAP. Good luck

My co-worker always change many different cell phones. I would guess that she changed 4 or 5 times per years. That's cost her lot of money.

Back