How do you meet a wife?

the people I've fallen for, I just happened to meet. I met my first love at an all girls camp, and I met Hannah b/c someone assigned us to the same work crew at a folk fest.

Are you sharing your kind of success with us? How kind of you! :giggle:

Yeah, she's still out cold. :lol: U guys were running out of suggestions/opinions so I thought it was time for a bit of levity...

Go out and meet people of similar interest. Via chat, clubs, meetings. Just meet, meet, date, date, til you find someone that you are interested in and that she is also interested in you.

Don't be too picky. Be realistic

Go with your heart. If she accepts for who you really are she might be the one.

Yeah, she's still out cold. :lol: U guys were running out of suggestions/opinions so I thought it was time for a bit of levity...

:lol: Levity is always great to have in any thread.. well, maybe except the ones that talk about the death of a loved one!

Hmmmm..
I don't know what else to advise one about snagging a wife, but it's just best to be yourself and be honest about your goals. It's great to find out if the other woman has the same goals, so you know you can invest more time getting to know her better.

With all the things you do, you should be able to meet plenty of women. When you meet one you like, be friends first. Are you in a cycling club? That would be a good place to meet someone. Don't judge by looks. Come to Marysville there are lots of single women here.

Meet your future wife ;)

how-elmo-works-1.jpg

:rofl2:

I kid, I kid

hey guys , try dating locally first , they are girls too , hard part is to find a girl who wants a relationship with you instead of your wallet

Dont buy things for a girl to try and get in to her good books or to help you get laid ;) , it only creates the belief that they can use us for an income stream :)

What we have in our pants is worth as much as whats in theirs , so dont get sucked in to that path.

men and women should be able to respect each other as equals .

failing the local girls , try online dating .

chinesekisses.com
japanese lifestyles
lavalife
etc etc

If you try online dating, you're going to gain around 10 to 15 lbs and not many girls like that. Unless they gain too. :P

Try at :

plentyoffish.com
loveandseek.com
truebeginnings.com

Good luck! :)

To all those who posted links to online dating. Were any of you successful using those links to find someone?

I usually go to the theme park or the zoo and meet girls there because you can find their interests in those places than asking them, WHAT ARE YOUR INTEREST? SAY PENIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

WOMEN ONLY, PLEASE ANSWER:

What is a good way to try to find a wife? Please give at least three suggestions.

Thanks, EN

Asking women only for this thread as how do you (other) meet a wife? :confused:

Are ye a lesbian or something? :hmm: lol

WOMEN ONLY, PLEASE ANSWER:

What is a good way to try to find a wife? Please give at least three suggestions.

Thanks, EN

I am suggestion you better find a good wife on outside like deaf club, deaf event and travel states to find a woman intead of online to met a foolish women and men playing head games :)

Back