How do you keep your head up when the whole world wants you to put it down?

ki4jgt

Reaction score
So, what are some of you guy's techniques for facing the impossible, over coming the odds, and in general just getting through the day?

So, what are some of you guy's techniques for facing the impossible, over coming the odds, and in general just getting through the day?

Fake it till you make it! Oh, but that answer is going to cost you!

Well...if you can't impress them with brilliance....then baffle them with the bull....

I don't make it through the day. Some days I decide to just make it through this minute. And then the next minute. and then the next.

Chocolate is also good. Not being flippant here. Really. Chocolate is self-medicating.

What kind of bull are we refering to?

:giggle:....Just baffle them with ur bullshyt...you're the CEO of a large corporation....you swam the Atlantic....you're in Ripley's Believe It Or Not!.....You were Playboy's Man of the Month.....

Seriously, keeping ur head up is imperative....you might bump into something if you don't. And hanging with negative cohorts can bring ya down...so stick with positive people, think "happy"....

:giggle:....Just baffle them with ur bullshyt...you're the CEO of a large corporation....you swam the Atlantic....you're in Ripley's Believe It Or Not!.....You were Playboy's Man of the Month.....

Seriously, keeping ur head up is imperative....you might bump into something if you don't. And hanging with negative cohorts can bring ya down...so stick with positive people, think "happy"....

LOL, I think a few downers is healthy for every human being to ponder. It's what connect's us with the soul and the soul is what connects us with each other. Anyway, I'm totally feeling better LOL. I was getting tired of grinning and baring it. Some how there have been a few people lately to come up and tell me what a difference I made in their lives. It made me even more upset b/c I felt like, If I had made a difference, why had they not tried to help me out? Well, I also learned today that I aparently had an influence on more people than I thought. People I influenced have been talking to mutual friends. I was really down yesterday LOL. I even wrote a new poem abou it. I feel soo much better today though. Thank you guys for all your encouragement :).

Yeah, we all have our down days. It's normal to feel bad or depressed sometimes. But having a friend or friends who can bring you up...and not down...is a good thing.

Some people resort to drugs and alcohol, which can cause ur downfall to spiral out of control. So just by having a good cry...a chat with a good friend or family works wonders sometimes! Even Pets are good to have in those dark times....I've been there.

Good Luck!

Back