How do you find an Audiologist to work with?

hi Botti and Beach Girl, :)
yes you're right Bott, my husband would be happier with his own choice. So wasn't thinking about it for him, considering for me.
I can appreciate why both you and he are interested in the technology.
My husband also loves to ask many minute technical questions and really have engaged discussions.

Beach Girl, seems like you have a good find, am sorry that it's so far though.

The one I see near me is pretty good, too. I don't think she's quite as tuned in to various accessory devices and solutions to problem situations, but she's ok. However, I am beginning to think of maybe having an appointment or two with other people to check out different brands, but for the moment I'm satisfied enough with what I've got.

But you're right, it is too bad for me that the one I like best is so far! She always has something new to show me. The fact that she IS so on top of stuff makes me realize what's out there.

Bit the bullet and ordered 2 Phonak Naida IX S models today. Get them next week and start a 30 day trial...thanks for the info, everyone!

I do not have any friends who go to audiologists. My doctor runs a hearing aid dispensing firm, but their offices are very inconvenient for me.

I just started from the last Audie I saw on a regular basis as a teenager. We will see how it works out with me being an adult now making the decisions.

Back