How do you feel when members ignore your post?

How do you feel when members ignore your posts?

• Sad and hurt

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Angry and piss off

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Just move on

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt matter with me, as long i tried my best to post it.

Everyone have their own creative ways to attract the attentions. That's all cool. Just simply to move on and try to improve something different to attract the attentions. i know it is not sounds as easy but try. Just patience.

i voted.

I don't take it personal. It takes awhile for responses to come. I like that, though. I don't think this board is too fast moving and I like that.

I'd burn them if I knew where they live. But then, who would ignore such a post that is fun to read because there's nothing to do.

Maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but I think what I'll do next time is very very carefully word my thread so it can work under a slower-paced topic because if it's in a fast-paced topic, it gets pushed off the first page before anybody sees it because the popular threads are always getting posts, and some people don't look at page 2, page 3, page 4, etcetera =D Who has time for that anyway? Well, I do that sometimes, but usually I don't have time to get past the first page, so I'm guessing others don't either.

Now for the mods, not only are my topics guaranteed to comply with the rules, but they'll fit in their topic better than any other topic, or you can move them. Hopefully I never make you want to delete them. If I do, that's my fault, and I'll hold no malace toward the mods. Ugg! My spell checker isn't working =s

Maybe if I didn't talk so much, people would read my posts :rofl:

Originally Posted by lumbingmi
Moderator removed several of my posts in this thread last night. That sucks more than having members ignoring my posts.

Power trips, I call that.

I have posted threads that did not get a single reply. Or people didn't acknowledge my response to a previous post. Am I going to get upset about it? Absolutely not. Surely we all have better things to do than worry about whether people ignore our posts or not.

:roll: :roll:

I have posted threads that did not get a single reply. Or people didn't acknowledge my response to a previous post. Am I going to get upset about it? Absolutely not. Surely we all have better things to do than worry about whether people ignore our posts or not.

:roll: :roll:

Oh you speaking about the losers with no life where they'd get pissed off if no one replies in their thread that they made?

hahaha, that's funny for some reason

Ignorance is a bliss, why isn't everybody happy?

I don't give a flying F**k.

Such is life :)

I should vote both "Don't mind" and "Just move on" but I have to pick one... "Just move on"...

I don't care either my posts or threads are being ignored...but I think positive and assume that they would agree with my posts if they don't quote to add something or whatever.

We can't read all threads and quote all their posts... I only quote if I agree and then add something... If I have nothing to add then don't quote their posts.

Try to think something positive yourself.

I suspect it has something to do with the screen names. I guess if we changed ours to something creative, we would probably get more attentions?

oh, umm is it my screen name??!!! AAAhheemmmm!
if it is,, well, thank you very much! lol!
so let me know, people! and i will defintely change it!!

I CANT BELIEVE MY POST IS BEING I G N O R E D !!!!!
SO MAYBE I NEED TO CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME?????
UNREAL!!! *THUD*............................:eek3:

oh, umm is it my screen name??!!! AAAhheemmmm!
if it is,, well, thank you very much! lol!
so let me know, people! and i will defintely change it!!

There is nothing wrong with your screen name. It's no big deal. Don't worry about what they said! ;)

I have been ignored many time as I have notice and I have seen some members posts been ignored too. I am just curious how do you feel when members just brushed past your post and comments on other members post above you? I think it is downright rude. Very rude indeed! If that keeps up, then I will leave alldeaf for good which is my fave forum. Sad is it?
ya might be reading too much into it. Many times in a thread that has many responses, it's hard to answer them all. I do try to respond to all that have replied to me or directed their post to me but I can't always get to all of them.. No offense intended.

If you're on the internet and you're offended. That means only one thing, you have no life.

HAHAHAHA, YOU'RE OFFENDED! WOO!

Just move on.

I am not worried if people ignore my post or thread. I can be patient. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back