How do you feel after affair?

We are strange animals with all our rules so we can break them every which way. Shame shame on you breaking the rules now you gotta pay.
That last complex push into another realm of intellect, however it happened was a doozy. I go with the view that it was one big uh oh good times are over for these happy animals.

I don't know how I feel.......oh wait a min, I never had an affair. Whew, I am good to go. :)

yes, often happened from work. I am sure everyone already happen with coworker for an affair. I feel normal because affair consider an agreement between me and women. good thing that it is not fatal attractive :cool:
No, it's NOT normal to have an affair with a co-worker, and no, "everyone" has NOT had an affair with coworker.

It might be a common happening but that doesn't make it normal or right.

Anyone who has an affair should feel guilty and remorseful but sadly that's not what happens.

I'm confused. Was this an affair? Where one or both parties are in other relationships? Or was it just an office romance?

Some people would feel sinful. Oh, what about me? None of your business! :lol:

Let's just say I give nutcrackers as a parting gift, and it's not even close to Christmas! ;)

Back