How do you feel about your mom move out of state for new life?

Pinky

Reaction score
I want to know about your experience when your mom move out of state to stay away from daughters and sons. I need your advice because I never experience about my mom and I plan to be seperate when we live different states in the future. I really love my mom so much. She have her own problem. I am concerning about her mental issues. She didn't want to contact with me on phone and text anymore unless I contact her. She will not able to see her grandson baby. Because she and my husband are not along. She always blame on my husband and me. We both are innocent. She drove us crazy. My mom in the law worried about my mom would ruin my relationship with husband. Because Me and my husband both are cool and have no problem. My mom does have problem her own. She is feeling lonely at home because she lost her husbands. She is planning to go home group therapy soon. We can't handle with her behave anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't want my mom to lose me and my son. I'm so sad!

Do you have problem with your mom because she is driving you crazy? Is that happen to you before?? I need to know and how to cope with my mom's issues.

My mom and I have a great relationship despite living 3,000 miles away. It is hard on us because she is away from her grandkids but my daughter just moved to AZ so now, I am separated from my daughter and as a mom, I cant imagine wanting to be separate from my children no matter how old they are. If your mom is having so many problems of her own then she probably needs to deal with them first before establishing relationships with other people.

Maybe someone else who has problems with their mom would give you a better answer.

Back