How do you deal with the frustrations of others?

ceelynncee

Reaction score
I have a moderate to severe hearing loss in both ears. I'm 52 and have been unaided for 22 yrs. I am having great issues with the people close to me, close family and friends. There are some days that I feel just great, well rested and perky, then I can easily read them and keep up with the flow of back and forth conversation. Then there are days where the simplest things don't make it through the fog that fills my head. I say head...not just ears...I feel like my ears don't work, and my brain don't work. Do you lose brain pathways over time if they are not used? Today was a bad day.

Have you been "checked over" by an ENT doctor/neurologist?
Hopefully you can get "some answer" to your "condition".
Good luck
"

You lose brain pathways if you have something like Alzheimer's. You should get a thorough checkup, honestly mentioning your thinking problems to your doctor.

Our brain is like a muscle and if you not use you can become forgetful, I agree with others you should see a doctor to find out what is going on. People do get frustrated when they have repeats thing or when ask the same question more than once. How what where we talking about????

Back