How do you deal with HEARTBROKEN?

lumbingmi

Reaction score
my ex-gf :rifle: was with me for 3 years just cheated on me. GOD I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Oh No... You have deal with heartbroken.. but its wont be longer ok.. Hope you find another lady better than your ex! ok Dont hate your life :)

Good luck

Peace
Phillips

i know how you feel.. i was there before.. it hurts so much.. :(

and you made another thread asking about dating websites? lol

just thought it was kinda funny as I'm not supposed to laugh at ones misfortune

ok, sorry about what happened to you- it does suck when betrayal is involved

and you made another thread asking about dating websites? lol

just thought it was kinda funny as I'm not supposed to laugh at ones misfortune

ok, sorry about what happened to you- it does suck when betrayal is involved

OK isn't it obviously WHY I M POSTING about online dating? I hope you get it.

Dont rush it - rebound relationships are nothing but full of pain.

Take your time - it is hard to live with pain but take it one day at a time.

There is no easy answer to on how to heal from a broken heart but simply remember that you are a survivor and have plenty of opportunities to love again when you are healed.

If you rush, you wont allow yourself to heal but hide from your pains/issues. So that these issues will keep coming back unless you stop and deal with them straight.

Hang in there, kiddo :)

i got myself heartbroken by this jerk
but i forgot him until few days ago he was being jerk again insulting me
i don't deserve him
so i moving on right now for few months now

king,
so u need to take time not rushing yourself ok
smile

OK isn't it obviously WHY I M POSTING about online dating? I hope you get it.

the obvious met the obvious: why so desperate when you just broke up. git it. was trying to make a humor out of the whole ficasco, dont need to bite my head off.

3 years does seem like a meaningful relationship and when someone betrays you in the worst possible way it might create issues. like you already stated in your other post, to rush or not to rush....

*screw betrayal: which I hope does not happen to anybody or you again*

UR not only i been there before when i was has to break up with my ex b/f then He went pissed off i was like :roll: i was told him that i have good reason cuz i can't trust him since he treat me so badly last time so i rather be friend with him. I m glad that i m move on :D

I know it is hard, dude. Maybe, you can find a " male " friend who will take you out for fun ? You need somethin' to make yourself feel better by findin' a good time with someone. Maybe, ridin' on someone's motorcycle just for fun at somewhere where there's no cars around ? :dunno:

There's many ways you can find to enjoy and have fun. By havin' fun will help to ease the pain or heart ache rather than sittin' and thinkin' about your ex.

I know it is hard, dude. Maybe, you can find a " male " friend who will take you out for fun ? You need somethin' to make yourself feel better by findin' a good time with someone. Maybe, ridin' on someone's motorcycle just for fun at somewhere where there's no cars around ? :dunno:

There's many ways you can find to enjoy and have fun. By havin' fun will help to ease the pain or heart ache rather than sittin' and thinkin' about your ex.

Yea i m allright now. Thank God for family and friends. I m going out more often with my friends to places and bars.

Still I AM PISSED OFF AT MY EX GIRLFRIEND for cheating on me. nothing i can do about it but God why doesn't people have to cheat? you can just tell one person that you re interesting in others and let you go. GRRRR

I agree with Cyberred. Enjoy your times with your buddy male friends for now. Find a new hobby, go out for fun with your friends, do things that you have put off during your courtship with your ex.

It took me 3 years to get over emotionally with my divorce. I had lot of resistments and anger in me but now that I've been divorced for six years, its all healed up. I had two boyfriends before I met my new husband. I'm glad I didn't meet my new husband right after the divorce because my heart wasn't ready to totally fall in love and commit only to him. My new husband came at the right time of my life and we have been married for 3 years. We are very happily married. I hope you will take your time to let your heart heal first...how long it takes is different for each person. Don't rush into new relationship or you will constantly be comparing ur new love to your ex and that will not be fair to your new love.

I agree with Cyberred. Enjoy your times with your buddy male friends for now. Find a new hobby, go out for fun with your friends, do things that you have put off during your courtship with your ex.

It took me 3 years to get over emotionally with my divorce. I had lot of resistments and anger in me but now that I've been divorced for six years, its all healed up. I had two boyfriends before I met my new husband. I'm glad I didn't meet my new husband right after the divorce because my heart wasn't ready to totally fall in love and commit only to him. My new husband came at the right time of my life and we have been married for 3 years. We are very happily married. I hope you will take your time to let your heart heal first...how long it takes is different for each person. Don't rush into new relationship or you will constantly be comparing ur new love to your ex and that will not be fair to your new love.

Good advice :ty:

:sadwave: Always Break Our Heart By Our Old Flame Or Gf Or Bf..while We Feel So Excited And Seen Our Old Flame And Found He Used Our Money And Live Free Which He Told Me That He Love Me But Its Fool.
Nomatter Who Fool..all Men And Women Fool Everyone..:pissed: dont Blame On Women All Times Or Men All Times..depend On Their Feeling..Their attitude..USED us..But Best is ..GO on your Life..Forget it about them.
Its their LOSS..
It Break My Heart 2 Yrs Ago..so Now I Am Free And Unheartbreak!! Finally I get out and go Cruise 2 yrs ago..ITs worth to have fun for myself.
Enjoy My Life First Then Find Guy Later..:ty: :ty:

you asked me how long and when? believe it or not. I was heartbroken for long time. i m trying to think how long? prolly 4 yrs.. you see i was grieving for my twin boys and lost my ex bf at same time. it was very hard and dark time for me. i finally got over it how by not dwelling on the past and move on. the hurt finally left my chest and i was able to love again.. but i was too scared and chicken .. i got burned few times by wrong guy. it sucks!

its not good idea to rush and find someone ..i broke up with my ex bf who cheated on me last year and jumped in a relationship with a married man. it was wrong. God said its wrong to do that so i broke it off and wait for right time. for some resaon it didnt work out so its over. i am still taking my time and not rush in another relationship.. im focusing on myself and my son right now. :)

its better to wait and take your time to heal and get over it.. but hang out with your buddies and have fun while you can.. then when all pains and the angry are gone. u then can move on and start again and look for someone new. :)

It take time. I know its hard right now but im sure you are frustrated but think of this.. she is not the right one for you. The better one is waiting for u who WILL love you ONLY you.. she never love you in first place but used you for some reason.. im sorry but its probably a fact.

i have learned its better to let go than grieving and suffering.. like i tried to compete for love but i knew i will never win it.. cuz he didnt come to me? then i knew hes not the one for me.. i just have to wait till God bring new guy to me to love me only me.. not other lady.. its just matter of times..

My heart is still broken.. my life is complicated.. i got so many things to focus on.. and im depressed too.. but whta can i do? I got my friends on my side. they are there. They are my angels. Also i go to church and love God .. He warm my heart everytime i go to church.. hes in my heart. i know he will answer my prayer one day.. when? I dont know.. God have to hear many prayers not just my prayer so i have to be patient. :) I know its frustrating as I am going thru it too sad and unhappy.. but i got to think of happy things like water, sky, clouds, Flowers, butterflies. you probably think im weird.. but God created them to bright your life with that .. so Thank him for that.. Amen..

That's stinks to have someone you love cheat on ya after being together longer...I know what it like to have a broken heart but you will find love one day whether it will may take months or years but believe me sometimes it's worth the wait because the more you wait the better chance on finding " true " love....It can happen only if you truly believe in it...

Keep your chin up dude and I'm sorry it happened to you....

Acutally, i found out why she cheated on me because she doesn't wait for me to make a marriage prosopal to her. So she run away with other guy because guy promised to marry her.

Go figure.

Acutally, i found out why she cheated on me because she doesn't wait for me to make a marriage prosopal to her. So she run away with other guy because guy promised to marry her.

Go figure.

she is very wrong and she need be patient..she is in RUSH for that...

Back