How do you contact your old friends?

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
How do you guys look up your old friends that you wish you can get in touch with them and catch up the old times? I look up Zaba search..... It can be helpful.. Some sites that make you pay which I'm not spending money on it, which it normally cost $30 for a search and how you do it? Meaning, do you spend money on it or you look up for free? etc..explain Lets tell eachother how you guys search your long lost buddies? I've called a friend of mine that I'm going to get in touch with but the phone is disconnected like it always is. They can't pay the phone bill for some reason. But I got their address and wrote them and hopefully we will get in touch one of these days. I actually got butterflys in my stomach. The mail came today since it didn't come yesterday since it was a hoilday and all. They should get the package on Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. :fingersx: So hopefully I will hear from them soon! Im exicted!!!!!!

If my friends are old friends from the deaf community, I usually email to several people if they know of thier wherabouts. If someone responds and says they keep in touch with those friends, then I tell them to send them a message along with my email addy.

I graduated from a public school so I used to use classmates.com to search for old friends but have to pay for that one. I stopped using it cuz I no longer feel connected to those old friends anymore since I have changed a lot in the past 8 years.

I dont know of anything else that is free except for contacting as many people as u know to find your old friends.

Good luck with getting in touch with your old friend! :)

I am using facebook.com or myspace.com to find my old friends then contact them, hope it helps u :)

I am still on classmates that's where I search for people, friends, from my old high school, or junior high, but most of my old friends found me on myspace.

I met old friends but I realize that our lifes are not same. I think it is not worth to search old friends if I don't see them for long time. I didn't see my old best friend for 15 years. I found her and met her again when we were about 30 years old. but it turned bad. We were best friend in 7th grade. I moved out when i was 9th grade. Our life were not match at all. We dislike each other. I learned my lesson!

I don't want stop you guys, you can find old friends! Smile

Well, I will sit back and wait... We will see what happens next week. I will keep posted with ya'll!

I find my old friends thru other friends or my old school. So far I've found some. :) I will be probably go to reunion this June 2007 for few days. So I hardly wait! Then I hope after that we stay in touch! :giggle:

Ive used MySpace mostly.. I found a few friends that I havent seen in 8 years, whom were pretty good friends of mine in 7th grade. We talk every now and then but it is fantastic to see them all grown up and having families and whatnot. I havent had a bad experience with finding someone I havent seen in many years. (Except people I disliked 10 yrs ago i will probably still dislike them now lol)

Classmates.com is nice but you have to pay to be able to do anything worthwhile. Registering and all the basic stuff is free, but to be able to contact someone I believe you have to pay. Im on there with my basic info but thats about it.

Ive used MySpace mostly.. I found a few friends that I havent seen in 8 years, whom were pretty good friends of mine in 7th grade. We talk every now and then but it is fantastic to see them all grown up and having families and whatnot. I havent had a bad experience with finding someone I havent seen in many years. (Except people I disliked 10 yrs ago i will probably still dislike them now lol)

Classmates.com is nice but you have to pay to be able to do anything worthwhile. Registering and all the basic stuff is free, but to be able to contact someone I believe you have to pay. Im on there with my basic info but thats about it.

Yes, u have to pay to be able to contact someone.

Back