How do you clean mirror and window with papertowel or newspaper??

S

Star

Hi everyone I was wondering what do you use papertowel or newspaper to clean the window??
I use newspaper cause it save my money. It work really well when I use newspaper for cleaning the windows and mirrors.

If newspaper is out, I'll use the papertowel. The newspaper is best to clean the windows and mirrors, you are right. It works really well.

Yeah, If I got them, I use the paper towel or newspaper to clean windows, too. Napkins works also. :)

Ohh, Have ya tried newspaper with vinegar ? ? I know that is odd but come out as great shine on window! My grandpa taught me...

Wonderful shine windows! !

M-:afro:

Yes it is true when using vinegar to clean the window. My mom told me that, but I hate the smell. It is cheaper to use vinegar and newspaper.

Why in the world, would anyone use a newspaper to clean off mirrors &/or windows?? The ink from the newspaper could smear right on it..LoL I use papertowels:)

My dad has this really cool stuff for glass I'm not sure what it's called, but I think it's made for car windows and stuff. It makes the window look like the back of a CD. Very shiny.

Why in the world, would anyone use a newspaper to clean off mirrors &/or windows?? The ink from the newspaper could smear right on it..LoL I use papertowels:)
if you say so.. you use paper towels they have dust and the peices of paper towel will stick on the window.. know what i mean?

so newspaper does the wonder.. clean and free

Oh yes, I do like that for many years....

Fill vinegar/water and need cotton towel. Use cotton towel to clean the window and mirror with vinegar/water and then dry with newspapers. Its shine...

:lol: no... its brand clean as shine... no ink shown... I use it for many years. It's common in Germany to use newspaper to dry the window and mirror.

I use paper towels!!! I have tried newspaper and ink does get on them. LOL!! I would use my hands to clean if that was my last resort.

*Scratching my head* I'm with you on this. They must be talking about a "different" kind of newspapers than I'm used to. I would never use newspaper to clean mirrors or windows.

lol Newspapers for sure if I got them.. If I dont, then I use papertowel, If I got none, I wait till I have one of these.. IM not going to Rush to buy it or whatever, Sometime I use dry towel to wipe it, We often have to wash our windows (doors) due of the dog nose smear on it..

Newspapers does have INk etc We all know that but it's Saving money, you know that newspaper made of papers by trees, so Why waste more money on Paper towels, why not finish it off with newspapers as well...

I also use vinegar if I have them, Honestly, I dont buy lots stuff around here, mostly we buy foods it's more importants for kids, and I would stock up housecleaning supplies maybe every other months, I buy them extra and put them way up high in cabinet in my bathroom :)

Wendy

*nodding agreement* Wendy...

I receive local newspaper gratis twice a week. I wash the window/mirror with cotton towel and then dry with newspaper.

Sure black from newspaper on my hands but not on the window and mirror. I use vinegra/water for windows/mirror and also clean toilets, too.

I don't use papertowel but cotton towel... I can put cotton towel in wash machine to clean after finish clean windows/mirror... also wash dishes with hand, too.

Wow, I seen everybody use newspaper and vinegar to use clean window.

Liebling is smart to use cotton towel and newspaper. It is like a recycle and save your money. I don't like use papertowel it is very annoying when I clean the window it is left it there little tiny dusty everywhere on window. That is why I use newspaper. I should use cotton towel to clean the window and then newspaper to dry off. That is smart one.
I always keep the newspaper for cleaning the window and mirror. I get free newspaper every thursday and I keep it. It is save your money. Vinegar is cheap to buy the store.

i used newspaper and vinegar with water mixed.. squeak clean!!!! i like newspaper better as it clean real good.. compare to paper towels.. it leave fibers and stuck to window.. ? leave it smeared there? not squeak clean?? ugh..

Back