How do you become deaf?

I was born deaf from rubella and that my mother had german measles when she was pregnant with me.

I am alive and doing well for myself and that is my big FU to him and my HA's are purple :)

My father abused me in more ways than one, so I emphasize with you. :hug:

My father is no longer alive, but he can rot in hell for all I care. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but after all of the things he did to me, that's what he deserves.

My father abused me in more ways than one, so I emphasize with you. :hug:

My father is no longer alive, but he can rot in hell for all I care. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but after all of the things he did to me, that's what he deserves.

I'm sorry Hear Again, and can also empathize, my father continues to abuse me, and i keep going back for more like a dumb a!! :hug:

we all have our demons at least I know how to defend myself now if I am ever attacked <evil grin> tho it dose make me wonder how many "Frankies" their are around . ( as in the movie dear frankie)

we all have our demons at least I know how to defend myself now if I am ever attacked <evil grin> tho it dose make me wonder how many "Frankies" their are around . ( as in the movie dear frankie)

:)

I feel the same way. Ever since I moved out of the house at age 18, I don't take BS from anyone.

I'm sorry Hear Again, and can also empathize, my father continues to abuse me, and i keep going back for more like a dumb a!! :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that typeing. <hugs back>

I don't know why the h*ll some men think they can get away with abusing children and women. If I could abuse my father in the same way he abused me, I'd make him suffer 1,000x more than I ever did.

By the way, I use the term father loosely.

I'd better stop now while I'm ahead -- not to mention the fact that my post is off-topic.

My mom was pissed off one lady had rubella when she visited my mom while she is in pregnant with me and my mom went and see doctor about the rubella and the doctor asked my mom either abortion or give me up for adoption and my mom was PISSED off with doctor's saying and she kept me and thus i was born DEAF....

Born hearie and then four years later became hoh caused by measles n' high fever.

I'm sorry to hear that typeing. <hugs back>

I don't know why the h*ll some men think they can get away with abusing children and women. If I could abuse my father in the same way he abused me, I'd make him suffer 1,000x more than I ever did.

By the way, I use the term father loosely.

I'd better stop now while I'm ahead -- not to mention the fact that my post is off-topic.

for a lot of us it what we know and it is hard to get away and take a stand it took me a long long time to break the cycle my self typeingtornado19 you might just need a few self confidence boosts and lessons on telling him to shut the frak up if he dosent have anything useful to say.

########

WhiteWolves64 , so someone exposed your mother to rubella and refused to get it treated , and the doctor that treated you mother said she should just have an abortion because you would be defective ? did i understand that correctly ?

for a lot of us it what we know and it is hard to get away and take a stand it took me a long long time to break the cycle my self

I have anger management issues due to my bipolar (as well as being emotionally abused by my parents), but now that I'm on meds, I'm doing much better. I always worry that when my boyfriend and I have children, I will end up treating them the same way my parents treated me. I pray that doesn't happen. <crossing fingers>

I have anger management issues due to my bipolar (as well as being emotionally abused by my parents), but now that I'm on meds, I'm doing much better. I always worry that when my boyfriend and I have children, I will end up treating them the same way my parents treated me. I pray that doesn't happen. <crossing fingers>

recognizing your fults is the first step to preventing you continuing the cycle

( I wonder how mutch else we have in common I am also bipolar)

im become deaf when i was baby at 10 month old before im become 1 years old

my mom told me that i had:
Jaundice
Penicillin

I was born deaf. happened I m become i am deaf. I am sad i have problem really

Three reasons are possible:

* At birth.

* A skip generation because of my great aunt.

* A deafness comes from my father's side through my family still do not know who my father is.

So, I still don't know how I did get it from anything or anyone...

Last edited:
Back