How Do We Can All Christian Get Along??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri: you said "How do we can all Christian get along?" Never. Once you thought I am not Christian because of my faith.

No, because I didn't know Catholic was another meaning of being a Christian. I already apologized for it, I don't see why you had to bring it up again? :confused:

It gets so tiresome to deal with some Christians who said I will not be saved even thou I believe in JC very strongly than most people think.

Christians are not the only ones, If you looked at both sides instead of one side only then you wouldn't based your judgment on the Christians, There were many different members who had different beliefs than mine, argued to the point that God does not exit. How does that make me feel? It's the same way as you felt when you had to deal with some Christians. Respect does go two ways. Let's not forget that. :)

No, because I didn't know Catholic was another meaning of being a Christian. I already apologized for it, I don't see why you had to bring it up again? :confused:
Maybe u did not know but I have to deal with many people who believe I was not saved. How do u think I feel when I heard them telling me that?

Christians are not the only ones, If you looked at both sides instead of one side only then you wouldn't based your judgment on the Christians, There were many different members who had different beliefs than mine, argued to the point that God does not exit. How does that make me feel? It's the same way as you felt when you had to deal with some Christians. Respect does go two ways. Let's not forget that. :)
U forgot something I am Christian too and I am not conservative Christian but more alike liberal Christian. Because of my strong believe, I keep it to myself and deal with feelings I had to put up with from other Christians and I never had problem wtih their beliefs because I am happy for them but they really do not know me very well.

I agree totally with you, Jazzy..
Thats the same sentiments i feel too!
Thats the fact of life, we will never, ever agree on this
subject because there are so many kinds of religions that
are so various and different that we dont like or agree
and remember there are atheists too!
That is why im glad this Religion thread is closed..
too much discord, disagreements, disrespect, hurt feelings,
etc, etc...you get the drift.
You are right, Never, never! we will never get along as long
we live on this earth when it comes to religion...look at other
countries! Religious wars!!

Yes, we will never never will ever get along as we live on this earth.

Sadly it goes within family members too. I am close with one of my sister but she hurts me after she told me that my son's marriage would not last because he and his brand new wife did not use God, Our Father, or Jesus Chrsit as the words to bless their marriage. How do she knows that their marriage would not last because they perfer not to use God to bless their marriage? And after I see so many failed marriage with God in theirs? Then my friend told me last night, she said she feels sorry for them. why would she believes so strong that she needs to feel sorry for them? My son and my daughter in law are one of rare couple because they deeply love each other so strong and she is very lucky to have my son who is so good to her. They do not need God blessing them because of that. It is their bond and love will overcome all the obstacle and must learn to overcome their mistakes as we all have christians and nonChristians. They have their own God but in very quiet way and private. Now u know I rather to see religion stay closed on if it stuck to one religion, not open to all kind of beliefs. I agree with u here.

Ugh. Not another thread about religious crap, please!

Mods, please lock this thread!

Since the title of this thread was big as life, glaringly obvious as to what's within, who put a gun to your head and forced you to come in?

If, you don't like to read what you see in here - then, please don't come in here if not at all. Go to somewhere else where there are other threads that may be interestin' you. :ty: :)

Since the title of this thread was big as life, glaringly obvious as to what's within, who put a gun to your head and forced you to come in?

:laugh2:

Good point there-- Tousi.

I second w/Tousi..
(chuckles)

btw, I do believe rest of my whole heart...
John 14.6 He is the one!
That's my belief.
As long Respect their own religions.. Cannot force them criticizingly about Religions.

Continue talk about your own religions.. Like everyone are respect you and me each together.. That great start feedback throws positive way..
I'm very happy!

I'm sorry to say this but I'm not gonna to repeat what I stated in another thread, http://www.alldeaf.com/861482-post2.html beside Alex did not made up his mind yet whether or not he wanted the religion forum re-open, in the meantime we should just sit on our hands until he makes that decision along with his moderators team....

I just wish people would respect the owner's requirement but sadly some of you intend to ignore it...

I'm out of here....peace out!

Well, becareful something not to lead into deep. Each person has different beliefs. And always have been for thousands of years. But as for me, my belief is Christ. But the differences between religion and relationship. Also, my belief, I have no position to convert people and even it is not my job to convert people or changing people. It is God's. That is my way of seeing. If people hate it. then thats their choice. If a person desire to want to know more, that's also a person's choice. Whether beliefs or not to believe is nothing we can do. I am more as moderate christian as weighing btwn both side.

Hey, kid! No one put a gun to your head and forced you to come here to read this thread about religious issues. So, if you don't like this thread then please do not whine and complain about it. What make you come in here in first place if you can't stand this issue? Tsk, shame on you sonny boy!

Well! I am Christian but I really don't judge people at all. SOME of Christian who are judgmental and think they are right. I hate to see people hurt each other over ego and righteous. TURN ME OFF but I had to respect them and their opinion anyway

Heck there are even church members in my own church who are so mean and rude to others including their spouse that you can't help but question their salvation. But I think alot of it is having put up a wall to push out other hurtful people that they begin to hurt and push out the very people they love. It's not right, it's no way to live.

I prefer to take my enemies obscenties and kiss them instead. Im not the type of person that goes around on a continous war against 'wrong ideals' and people who live 'wrongly'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back