How do u feel ..

Deaf258 said:
I can tell you from my past experiences, being in a Deaf-Hearing relationship is NOT fun.

SO very :werd: i agree with u Deaf258 -- i dated a hearie womyn and OMFG it was a relationship from HELL!

Deaf258 said:
I can tell you from my past experiences, being in a Deaf-Hearing relationship is NOT fun.

Actually, all of my past relationships were with hearing, and now I have a deaf bf. Looking at it, it really makes no difference to me hearing or deaf. Communication is the most important thing, and if the person refuses to communicate by expressing him/herself then the relationship can break down.

Lucky!

Wow, some of u don't know how lucky u are! ;) You're lucky to have enough deaf guys around to pick only dating them, no hearies! I've only ever date hearies! If there was a nice deaf guy in my town, I'd be very interested, but there's not... so I date hearing guys. Some of them have used me, some didn't make enough effort communicate, some we just didn't match - nothing to do with deaf/hearing. Some of them, I loved and it work out great. I have some nice deaf friends now too, on AD. :) Right now I just start dating another hearing guy, and he's great! He's already trying hard to learn some sign so I don't always have lipread. :)

Oh yeah, hearing girls get used by hearing guys too! My best friend was cry about that a lot last night... Her ex is selfish creepy pig! It's not good anyone gets used. :mad:

Back