How do my picture on my signature?

Wieisdoof

Reaction score
I need your help. I was wondering how do my picture with JPG (JPEG Bitmpas) on my signature? How? :confused: Let me know.

You need a website to host the image from. If you can't do that, let me know and I'll host it for you. :thumb:

Where's your image?

You will need to have picture 'hosted' somewhere, and then in your Control Panel for this forum, you put link to where your picture is hosted in the part for Signature (sig).

I made a sig earlier and found this site for hosting, you can try there or there are many other places.
http://www.sighost.us/

The site above will give you the link to paste for your sig to show up.

I hope I make sense, am a bit tired right now.

If you still need image hosting, Vampyrox or I can do it for you. Just PM one of us and let us know.

Your image seems to be a bit too big so I've fixed them up for you. Take your pick. :thumb:

bb_01.gif
bb_02.gif

bb_04.gif
bb_03.gif

(The ones on the left are solid. The ones on the right are transparent. The ones on top have text. The ones on the bottom have no text.)

If you still need web-hosting for your image, let me know.

VamPyroX said:
Your image seems to be a bit too big so I've fixed them up for you. Take your pick. :thumb:

bb_01.gif
bb_02.gif

bb_04.gif
bb_03.gif

(The ones on the left are solid. The ones on the right are transparent. The ones on top have text. The ones on the bottom have no text.)

If you still need web-hosting for your image, let me know.

What a wonderful! Thank you! But, I don't know how to save my one image (The ones on the bottom have no text) and how to web-hosting for my image on Edit signature. :( Can you teach me about to save and to web-hosting? :type:

Back